+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential signings.

Four "This message is hidden because Rams4Justice is on your ignore list." in a row, great!

Don't start...... 😡👊🏼💪🏻

I know the feeling KCG

I read the DET website so none of the posts are news!

Derby County are keen on raiding Celtic to land Michel Johnstone (18) a promising young attacker as he is entering the final year of his contract with the Scottish Premiership giants next season.

Former Leicester City keeper Adam Smith out of contract at Northampton is reported to be the subject of interest from Derby County

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Derby County are keen on raiding Celtic to land Michel Johnstone (18) a promising young attacker as he is entering the final year of his contract with the Scottish Premiership giants next season.

Former Leicester City keeper Adam Smith out of contract at Northampton is reported to be the subject of interest from Derby County
    Sights firmly set on low then.

Well I'm guessing that we will clear a few out and if we recruit some promising young players that could be for the good.

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    Bruno Manga has caught the eye of Turkish giants Galatasaray.

Manga's contract with the bluebirds expires at the end of this season and manager Nigel Warnock recently revealed that planned meetings over a potential new deal had been cancelled when the player's representatives failed to turn up.

Clubs are already making a move for top targets, so if we are going to make a move for player's on this list then we need to do so now before they are taken up by another club.
    Who is Nigel Warnock?

Is it two people morphed in to one? Perhaps they could become DOF

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    See the DT is suggesting Tammy Abraham, Ulloa, Sako, Che Adams or Cameron Jerome as a possible forward signing. Nonsense, a possibility or any better suggestions? From what little I know I think I'd prefer Abraham but I'm not sure forward strengthening is the main priority. Thoughts?
    For a start Anag, they are players who I would love to see at Barnsley. But we're talking about budgets and ambition here as well, so none of them would join us obviously.
    I dont know why it didnt work out for 'Ulloa' at Leicester, maybe his best level is in the Champship after all. And as for Tammy Abraham, he has been brilliant at a very over rated and very lucky Bristol City side, and his goals have kept them and the backstabbing slimy slugbag Lee Johnson in a job! (if any of you want to know what we all really think about Lee Johnson, then come and ask us on Tykesmad lol).

Quote Originally Posted by ManxRam View Post
    Who is Nigel Warnock?

Is it two people morphed in to one? Perhaps they could become DOF
    Another malopropism it seems! How dos he know we aren't already looking at players? Can't imagine Rowett and his team are just sitting around thinking, "well sometime in July we may see who is available"!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)