shopify analytics
+ Visit Notts. County FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ot- Armagedden or Bluff ?

Ot- Armagedden or Bluff ?

North Korea has warned that it could launch a pre-emptive strike on the USA turning it into a wasteland. No doubt the USA will now warn North Korea that if a pre-emptive strike is to be then it will be on North Korea. We shall see if possessing nuclear weapons really does keeps the peace and someone like Nikita Kruschev in the Cuban missile has more respect for humanity. Russia and China have taken the threat seriously and have moved troops closer to North Korea.

I saw a breakdown of N Korea missile capability, they have nothing that can reach anywhere in the USA.

North Korea have been making these threats for years. Their only nuclear weapons so far have proven to be weaker than the very earliest ones used on Japan and North Korea don't possess the technology to miniaturise them to fit upon one of their delightfully "reliable" missiles. China and Russia are moving troops to the border to stop the inevitable mass migration when the Kim dynasty finally crumbles. China have already stopped buying North Korean coal so North Korea are basically out of money. A coup will happen next, if not, they'll do something stupid and try and attack the south. Either way, the regime is in its final death throws

Quote Originally Posted by Vladpie View Post
    I saw a breakdown of N Korea missile capability, they have nothing that can reach anywhere in the USA.
    Seems there are those that agree with you, Vlad.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-missiles.html

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post

Flatten them.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-39628223

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Flatten them.
    There are so many nuances in this feller's answers that you often can't tell what he's saying.

I dread the day the Yank nutter calls the Korean nutter's bluff. 2 nations run by deranged madmen

If it's in the Daily Mail then it MUST be true! What a relief!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    I dread the day the Yank nutter calls the Korean nutter's bluff. 2 nations run by deranged madmen
    Same guy innit?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    N Korea isn't a big problem really (unless you live in S Korea which would probably get annihilated), it's the reaction from China and Russia we need to fear if the Yanks attack Korea.

I'd probabaly get interned!
    Last edited by Vladpie; 21-04-2017 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBasie View Post
    .... someone like Nikita Kruschev in the Cuban missile has more respect for humanity. .
    Hi RB - can I suggest you try researching Hungary, 1956.

Quote Originally Posted by HaylePie View Post
    Hi RB - can I suggest you try researching Hungary, 1956.
    Basie, you on drugs?

Kruschev had nuclear torpedoes on his subs primed and ready to go.

He bottled it at the end thank ****. His concern for humanity had nothing to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Basie, you on drugs?

Kruschev had nuclear torpedoes on his subs primed and ready to go.

He bottled it at the end thank ****. His concern for humanity had nothing to do with it.
    Good old Basie. If that's senility I'm really looking forward to my later years. Bless.

Quote Originally Posted by exiledmagpie View Post
    Good old Basie. If that's senility I'm really looking forward to my later years. Bless.
    Total buffoon.

Exactly who put Nuclear weapons on Americas doorstep in the first place?
    Man of humanity my butt cheeks.
    Basie is always going on about Stalingrad. Now I see the admiration point of view, seeing as Kruschev was the one sent there. With orders to shoot any of the Red Army officers not performing, or anyone on the ground giving an inch.

And he calls me? I think we've learned a lot here.
    Last edited by Trickytreesreds; 21-04-2017 at 06:10 PM.

Total buffoon.

Exactly who put Nuclear weapons on Americas doorstep in the first place?
    Man of humanity my butt cheeks.
    Basie is always going on about Stalingrad. Now I see the admiration point of view, seeing as Kruschev was the one sent there. With orders to shoot any of the Red Army officers not performing, or anyone on the ground giving an inch.

And he calls me? I think we've learned a lot here.
    And why was that? Didn't America have nuclear missiles sites in Turkey or plan to. The fact that you are able to write your reply today is that Khruschev showed his human side, which I think most leaders would if it ever came to the test. In World War 1 didn't many British officers shoot their own when advancing. They were only armed with a revolver which is not much good when attacking a machine gun post. This led to a backlash and many getting one in the back from their own when advancing. I was told this by a survivor of Ypres and Paschendale.

And why was that? Didn't America have nuclear missiles sites in Turkey or plan to. The fact that you are able to write your reply today is that Khruschev showed his human side, which I think most leaders would if it ever came to the test. In World War 1 didn't many British officers shoot their own when advancing. They were only armed with a revolver which is not much good when attacking a machine gun post. This led to a backlash and many getting one in the back from their own when advancing. I was told this by a survivor of Ypres and Paschendale.
    Deploying missiles of 2500 mile range only 90 miles from the USA, changes the first strike game. It was provocation of the first degree. But what disturbs me, is your clinging belief that the old USSR was a wonderful place and your hero worship of it.
    You really should move Basil. You'd be happier in North Korea, You'd really fill your boots there. lol

Deploying missiles of 2500 mile range only 90 miles from the USA, changes the first strike game. It was provocation of the first degree. But what disturbs me, is your clinging belief that the old USSR was a wonderful place and your hero worship of it.
    You really should move Basil. You'd be happier in North Korea, You'd really fill your boots there. lol
    I don't believe that. Minutes after I post you totally ignore and don't comment on what I say. Was not deploying missiles in Turkey not so far from the Black Sea a provocation of the first degree. You damn well know that I abhor militarism and war of any kind so therefore I'm hard on those that cause it as well those who follow orders blindly. I don't think any particular place on earth is wonderful . There are wonderful people in every nation and the planet would be a wonderful place if it not for the military pissing on them all the time. You'd would have been happier to be born in earlier times such as the height the British Empire, Napoleonic France or in Germany when the Third Reich was just a dream or any bossy boots nation that gets too big for it's boots. Not that you'd have been much use, you prefer to indulge in your war fantasies from an armchair.

I don't believe that. Minutes after I post you totally ignore and don't comment on what I say. Was not deploying missiles in Turkey not so far from the Black Sea a provocation of the first degree. You damn well know that I abhor militarism and war of any kind so therefore I'm hard on those that cause it as well those who follow orders blindly. I don't think any particular place on earth is wonderful . There are wonderful people in every nation and the planet would be a wonderful place if it not for the military pissing on them all the time. You'd would have been happier to be born in earlier times such as the height the British Empire, Napoleonic France or in Germany when the Third Reich was just a dream or any bossy boots nation that gets too big for it's boots. Not that you'd have been much use, you prefer to indulge in your war fantasies from an armchair.
    lol, you couldn't make it up. Thanks for the laugh comrade. xx

Haven't you two got your own board to go play on? Please!