shopify analytics
+ Visit Sheffield United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pigs new strip

Pigs new strip

Heard a good one earlier. Someone mentioned the Pigs were going to wear the same kit they had in the 70's. Someone remarked it was a good idea as it would match their 70's stadium.

The blue with white sleeves?,my God the Arrogants were truly sh1t when they wore that in the late 60s/early 70s

That kit always brings back good memories.

I like that kit, yes we were crap for much of the time wearing it but it was the first Wednesday shirt I ever had, watched them play in it from 9 to 16 years old, that leaves a fair old impression...I do prefer stripes but the blue body with white sleeves is the one I've always wanted if we give the stripes a rest, anyway, almost anything is better than what we are wearing this year, nice shirt but it's not Wednesday.

both sheffield clubs should play in stripes call me old fashioned but its the history for both clubs and should be respected by both sets of owners

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    both sheffield clubs should play in stripes call me old fashioned but its the history for both clubs and should be respected by both sets of owners
    It's just owd Chancer-i hopin to fleece the pigs again,as we all know there's only so many designs ya can have wi stripes.No doubt the silly piggy's will fall for it.UTB

I'll be interested to see the prices of these shirts. As they're making them in tuna mans sweat shops with 3 year old kids stitching them, the production should cost little. The mark-up is as good as 90% profit. You'd think no more than 35.

But I wouldn't be surprised to see them at 50+.

this tunaman apparently doesnt like stripes but if i were a wendy fan i would not be happy and i suspect most pigs wont be happy not playing in blue and white stripes

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    this tunaman apparently doesnt like stripes but if i were a wendy fan i would not be happy and i suspect most pigs wont be happy not playing in blue and white stripes
    Wait until tunaman insists they play in Red aka happened at Cardiff.

Reminds me of Ian Bowyer,

Thank you for your continued interest in all things Sheffield Wednesday Football Club.

The best thing was immediately after you escaped the weakest Pub League for 6-7 years and Billy Blunt immediately started talking about your Bigger City Betters. He couldn't think about anything else to talk about but The Wednesday! ha ha!! Always...

Bigger ~ Better ~ Older.

Oink.

Super Ian Bowyer

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Super Ian Bowyer
    Cant see what they're posting about. Is it Swanny Layne and Kay, good old Fat Les and Cloud 9 Spurts, Geoff Sheard or maye be the "Land of fire" takeover by another bloke without any money?

It won't be the Children's Hospital cash that had to be wrenched out of their trotters after local media reports that's for certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Cant see what they're posting about. Is it Swanny Layne and Kay, good old Fat Les and Cloud 9 Spurts, Geoff Sheard or maye be the "Land of fire" takeover by another bloke without any money?

It won't be the Children's Hospital cash that had to be wrenched out of their trotters after local media reports that's for certain.
    In other words H,the club which knows no shame,look at the Leppings Lane end for further confirmation of this fact,virtually the same 28 years later,meanwhile in another stand,private boxes were fitted

In other words H,the club which knows no shame,look at the Leppings Lane end for further confirmation of this fact,virtually the same 28 years later,meanwhile in another stand,private boxes were fitted

Then there's the kerb crawler.....

And the Chairman who wrote to the FA for compensation.

Quote Originally Posted by darblade View Post
    I'll be interested to see the prices of these shirts. As they're making them in tuna mans sweat shops with 3 year old kids stitching them, the production should cost little. The mark-up is as good as 90% profit. You'd think no more than 35.

But I wouldn't be surprised to see them at 50+.
    Incorrect. They're still being made in the exact same factories by the exact same staff as those that produce the branded kits. The only difference is that we cut out the middle man in the 'brand' and have full charge of what we want.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    And the Chairman who wrote to the FA for compensation.
    Can you remember Geoff Sheard,ferking hilarious how he took the arrogants for a ride

Can you remember Geoff Sheard,ferking hilarious how he took the arrogants for a ride
    He enjoyed quite a bit of boardroom hospitality for nowt.

Took them a long, long time to realise he had nowt though.

dont forget cock in a frock block dunce who wanted to buy you.now that did make us laugh and laugh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast