+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adeyemi preliminary talks

Adeyemi preliminary talks

Warne and Adeyemi are due to meet today.

http://itsmillerstime.co.uk/paul-war...ontract-offer/

'...not like a manager to a player, more like a mate-to-mate...'. You are the manager, Warney, you're not their 'mate'. Isn't it about time you injected some authority into dealings with players. They need to learn some respect, no doubt the first thing they do is sit down and tell you the latest from Brin's Friday night joke session. The whole club's a joke. Get it back on track, get it running professionally, not like the Red Lion women's team - although they might be able to teach us a thing or two.

Sorry, frustration get's the better of me sometimes.

I agree Leeds and I haven't even read the article

Quote Originally Posted by leedsmiller View Post
    '...not like a manager to a player, more like a mate-to-mate...'. You are the manager, Warney, you're not their 'mate'. Isn't it about time you injected some authority into dealings with players. They need to learn some respect, no doubt the first thing they do is sit down and tell you the latest from Brin's Friday night joke session. The whole club's a joke. Get it back on track, get it running professionally, not like the Red Lion women's team - although they might be able to teach us a thing or two.

Sorry, frustration get's the better of me sometimes.
    My sentiments exactly Leeds.
    I'm getting heartily sick of this blokey, jokey, all jolly lads together stuff and it's high time Warne realised that you can't run with the fox and run with the hounds.
    He doesn't have to be a tyrant (he probably couldn't be anyway) but it's time he distanced himself from the players and started acting like the manager of a professional football club.
    If he doesn't, I fear he'll be gone before Christmas.

Agree, it's hard to get motivated enough to read any of his articles and it's worse when he spouts the usual nonsense on IPlayer.

We must surely get a win at home to a much weakened Ipswich side?

I can't believe they are still having the end of season awards dinner.

No player in this sorry excuse of a season deserves any sort of recognition.

What about a club holiday for the players. Well deserved

Quote Originally Posted by a123 View Post

Is there an award for the worlds worst ever caretaker manager? If so I have a nomination.

Birmingham WAS the game to win and we SNATCHED a late equaliser.

The "Poster Boy" on front of our season ticket renewal form should have buried a late winner but unfortunately he showed his obviously low technical ability. But alas someone seems to see something in him.....for me he shows nothing like a young enthusiastic - athletic - pro should !

However......Warnsey's matey talk is typical of his unsuitability as manager. EVO would SELL the club and bludgeon players into stopping / signing for us.

PW's lacklustre attitude can only take us down a knotch or two because the manager has to "BELIEVE".......and believe aggressively OR HOW CAN THE PLAYERS....?

Quote Originally Posted by a123 View Post

It needs to be held though so we can ask a few how they sleep at night......

Can't wait til they announce the player of the year award...can't see anyone stepping forward to take it .... can you?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast