+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adeyemi preliminary talks

Quote Originally Posted by a123 View Post
    I can't believe they are still having the end of season awards dinner.

No player in this sorry excuse of a season deserves any sort of recognition.
    It needs to be held though so we can ask a few how they sleep at night......

Can't wait til they announce the player of the year award...can't see anyone stepping forward to take it .... can you?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    It needs to be held though so we can ask a few how they sleep at night......

Can't wait til they announce the player of the year award...can't see anyone stepping forward to take it .... can you?
    Give it to Dex he seems to have more front than Blackpool!!!!

No player in this sorry excuse of a season deserves any sort of recognition.
    They don't even deserve dinner.

But there's numerous awards to collect, worst team in the country 2016/17, worst team in the history of the Championship, worst ever Rotherham United team, most defeats in a Football League season, worst away record in history, worst Rotherham United managerial record, least wins in a season, first team to concede 100 goals...

Quote Originally Posted by leedsmiller View Post
    But there's numerous awards to collect, worst team in the country 2016/17, worst team in the history of the Championship, worst ever Rotherham United team, most defeats in a Football League season, worst away record in history, worst Rotherham United managerial record, least wins in a season, first team to concede 100 goals...
    And on another bright note, if we had started the seaon on -17 we would have only just got our first point

Where are those planning application drawings for our new academy - that would bring a smile to some fans.....

I've got my fantasy visualisation sketched already - an extension to the existing building - stretching down over the extensive Porto-cabin "complex" to about the end of the car-park.

Mostly glazed facade overlooking the football pitches and beautiful reception open to the car park area.

Offices for admin' to be open plan overlooking the car park and pitches and managers office ( with balcony ) overlooking the first team pitch.

Gym & physiotherapy - sauna - steam room etc to only face pitches due to nosey bar stewards who stalk players...lol

Looks lovely......

Present those plan at that dinner - that get a ripple of applause I'm sure....

The club don't have anything to do with the existing brick built building.

That is owned and used by the golf club, bowls club, Parkgate FC etc.

Cant understand some of you lot on here you didnt want a manager that didnt wave,and you dont want a manager that does wave,so what the phuk do you want???? what do you think IBJ.

I want a manager that can walk up to any manager in the world at the start of the game and give him a hand shake and a wry wink......and make the other guy wonder what he's got up his sleeve !

A manager who has studied the football version of "The Art of War" and knows what he's on about.....

I'm ready to go to war for Rotherham United.....I want a manager and his team to do the same - but while being tactically astute !

That's all...lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12