+ Visit Scotland for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Ugo Ehiogu: Former Rangers defender dies after suffering cardiac arrest

  1. #1

    Ugo Ehiogu: Former Rangers defender dies after suffering cardiac arrest

    Check BBC site http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39664839. No age at all. RIP

  2. #2
    Fack - only 44. That's no age at all.

    Condolences to his family and friends

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by AguyIknow View Post
    Fack - only 44. That's no age at all.

    Condolences to his family and friends
    I'm sure in between reading all the stuff about gay, fat, jizzing, Nazi huns, they'll be deeply moved by your post.

    44 is no age though.

  4. #4
    Sad news, good solid CB in his day and more importantly he always came across as a decent lad when I have seen on him on TV or heard him on the radio.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Mook1 View Post
    I'm sure in between reading all the stuff about gay, fat, jizzing, Nazi huns, they'll be deeply moved by your post.

    44 is no age though.

    What ARE you on? "gay, fat, jizzing, Nazi huns"???
    Have a word with yerself!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by AguyIknow View Post
    What ARE you on? "gay, fat, jizzing, Nazi huns"???
    Have a word with yerself!
    Ok.

  7. #7
    mook is aff his phukkin chump :/

    this is what happens when ye listen tae prog rock 24 x 7

    consider yer card marked mook....ken?

  8. #8
    Tarkus.

  9. #9
    Elp?

  10. #10
    Indeed.

    I've been listening to more Yes recently to be honest, Tales from Topographic Oceans is a much maligned & underrated LP.

  11. #11
    RIP to the guy, a decent defender. He scored a goal of the season for Oldco against Celtic, if I recall right?

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by ed_Scottishfitba1 View Post
    Elp?
    Just Mook getting his posters confused...

  13. #13
    It's not me who is confused here, AGIK gave his condolences to the player's friends & family, my initial point was that if Ehiogu's friends & family are reading this forum, they would've got through an awful lot of posts about gay, jizzing, Nazis before seeing that someone had wished them his condolences. It wasn't a comment about his posts at all.

    I would've thought my point was pretty clear but three people seem to have been completely thrown by it so it doesn't appear that it was.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Mook1 View Post
    It's not me who is confused here, AGIK gave his condolences to the player's friends & family, my initial point was that if Ehiogu's friends & family are reading this forum, they would've got through an awful lot of posts about gay, jizzing, Nazis before seeing that someone had wished them his condolences. It wasn't a comment about his posts at all.

    I would've thought my point was pretty clear but three people seem to have been completely thrown by it so it doesn't appear that it was.
    Just admit it - you're a bit of a dunderheid.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    Just admit it - you're a bit of a dunderheid.
    Well there is that.

  16. #16
    Was doing some good work down at Spurs as well, dreadful for all his family and friends.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •