+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Deid(ex Hun edition)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Hello (or should that be Hello, Hello) to the 60 odd "guests" on the forum just now.

Word to the wise - you're nae going to find anything to get offended or outraged about here today so off you pop back to "Follow, Follow", "Rangers Media" & the Daily Ranger sports desk (delete as appropriate), there's a good bunch of chaps.

You all let your team die, by the way...
    Aye, journalistic standards have never been higher..........

It's a sign of how fucked up people are that one of the first things they'd do is look for something to feel outraged at.

It's up there with people passing on their condolences and staying what team they support.

**** off.

I'd like to take the opportunity to extend my sympathy to the Aberdeen supporters that died today.

Because they didn't kick a ball about and earn a fortune nobody seems to care.

I do and I'm sure many more of my fellow reds will too 🆎

You know what’s weird? The amount of Celtic fans on social media that went through their Jay Beatty photo collection today, just to post one of him & Ricksen.

Anyway, a shame for him & his family. A friend of mine died from MND & another has DMD. You can’t even begin to imagine the difficulties they face on a daily basis, always with optimism & a cheery disposition.

I absolutely run riot at the annual DMD Charity sports quiz.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    You know what’s weird? The amount of Celtic fans on social media that went through their Jay Beatty photo collection today, just to post one of him & Ricksen.

I absolutely run riot at the annual DMD Charity sports quiz.
    1) The modern trend towards collective and public mourning for 'celebrities' is sickening. That tart Diane Spencer kicked it all off. Or rather her murder did.

2) Every cloud min.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123