+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cancelling Season Ticket Automatic Renewals

Cancelling Season Ticket Automatic Renewals

One of my mates went yesterday to cancel his season ticket, which he buys by direct debit auto renewal, he said Paul Douglas was in the shop, & he didn't look happy on hearing he was cancelling his season ticket, one of the shop assistants said a lot of fans had been in to cancel their season tickets.
    It seems the club are reaping what they have sown this season.

Not surprising is it with 4 home wins all season.

Not been enjoyable at all, more like a chore and you don't pay £355 for a chore, might as well stay at home and do the hoovering instead for free.

Not one of them tried to convince him to renew?

I have an irrational dislike for Paul Douglas, his smarmy face pearing out of the Advertiser today made my skin crawl.

Quote Originally Posted by millermanic View Post
    I have an irrational dislike for Paul Douglas, his smarmy face pearing out of the Advertiser today made my skin crawl.

I don't know him personally but he just has one of them faces that you have an urge to punch

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I don't know him personally but he just has one of them faces that you have an urge to punch
    Blackstock likes him.

We see Douglas every game talking to the reporters etc in the west stand, shoveling the sh*t their way with his comments.

Yet i went in and three renewed and one was cancelling. On that very small snapshot we have a 75% renewal level. One swallow does not make a summer.