+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dext' & Douglas

If Dexter Blackstock is as bad as people are making out,and i think there is a lot of truth in it,he should be made to train on his own,twice a day,and get him running around the perimeter of Canklow woods or Herringthorpe playing fields,and if he objects to it we have grounds to cancel his contract,something needs to be done with him that is for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by dmentor View Post
    If Dexter Blackstock is as bad as people are making out,and i think there is a lot of truth in it,he should be made to train on his own,twice a day,and get him running around the perimeter of Canklow woods or Herringthorpe playing fields,and if he objects to it we have grounds to cancel his contract,something needs to be done with him that is for sure.
    He would probably leave and put in a constructive dismissal claim, or an unfair dismissal claim if his contract was cancelled. I hope this can be sorted without costing us too much. Whatever the figure we are paying him it is safe to say that no other club will be daft enough to pay it, so it is likely to cost us to get shut.
    Worst case scenario is that he stays and puts in one semi decent performance half way through next season. We would then have to put up with some nutcase posting 300 times about what a genius signing it was. I would rather we paid him up in full now than suffer that.

He's a qualified agent.

You can bet he's tied the clowns at this football club in knots!!

I fully understand people being frustrated but its not his fault people working for TS didn't do due diligence and gave this lad a 3 year contract on supposedly good money.

There are people that need clearing out of this football club but DB isn't the top of the list in my opinion!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    He's a qualified agent.

You can bet he's tied the clowns at this football club in knots!!

I fully understand people being frustrated but its not his fault people working for TS didn't do due diligence and gave this lad a 3 year contract on supposedly good money.

There are people that need clearing out of this football club but DB isn't the top of the list in my opinion!!!

Dex wouldn't be top of my list either

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Dex wouldn't be top of my list either
    He'd be top of mine based on Tony's point that his wages alone will stop us getting rid of some players and prohibit decent signings.

Top of the list are players out of contract. In contract players the players who can go in this order Blackstock, Price, Fisher, Forde.

Fisher & Forde are ours.....they need to be nurtured!

Forde in league one - given the right role will be great.....and Fisher is only young and will develop!

We're shopping in lidl not Harrows and player development is what we need to do......patience !

Dexter is on around 10k per week atm and his wages go down to 7k next season. I wouldn't post it if I didn't know for certain. He's been offered a ridiculous amount to pay him off and the w@nker still wants a lot more. I was one of the few up for giving him a chance before but not anymore, he needs to go.

I couldn't give a fluck if you choose not to believe that, because that doesn't change the fact that it's the truth. So you carry on with ya bullsh!t essays that no one reads fully.

UTM!

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss View Post
    Dexter is on around 10k per week atm and his wages go down to 7k next season. I wouldn't post it if I didn't know for certain. He's been offered a ridiculous amount to pay him off and the w@nker still wants a lot more. I was one of the few up for giving him a chance before but not anymore, he needs to go.

I couldn't give a fluck if you choose not to believe that, because that doesn't change the fact that it's the truth. So you carry on with ya bullsh!t essays that no one reads fully.

UTM!
    It does make you wonder how this will end.
    Blackstock has contributed absolutely nothing since he was given that ludicrous contract and he's probably created a fair degree of resentment amongst the other players.
    Blackstock is certainly not the type of player that Warne will want in his squad and I just hope we can get rid of him as quickly as possible.

Although I am very disappointed if this is true, this is a problem of our making and how well we have, once again, well and truly hampered ourselves for the next two years. Put him out on loan to keep him away from the squad if need be.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast