Quote Originally Posted by RedBasie View Post
It would appear that it gives you greater pleasure if Britain were a dirty, polluting violent nation than one which is clean and peaceful. Before before I enter another coal argument with you please list all countries using coal instead of cherry picking a few.Coal has come a long way in respect of much cleaner burning technologies in many places including the EU since we wrote off four hundred years of coal supplies. Most Aid doesn't go for humanitarian needs. Instead it goes for infrastructure to get other countries natural resources more quickly.
I never said nothing of the sort. I am picking holes in your usual rhetoric, of it's all down to us.
The emissions the UK emitted is a fraction of the big players. You suck the EU's cock, yet it's puppet master is building them at a frightening rate.
This country sits on 400 years of reserves, yet jobs/lively hoods/communities were butchered to your satisfaction.
My point is, even by your own argument, why isn't this country resurrecting coal power. You have just defended it.
Countries most reliant on coal are -
South Africa Poland Kazakhstan China Australia India Isreal Greece Czech Republic USA Germany.

Divide that up by population and your star players are
China 3500 million tonnes
India 775
USA 807
Germany 245 expected to double by 2025

25% of Europe has quit coal. Yet others are raising the stakes.
Now defend what the original point was. Why are we making our costs ridiculous and holding back industry (Steel is a classic example), when the rest of the world needs holding to account, including your shining light EU.