+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where's Kitey ?

Where's Kitey ?

Hope all is ok

He was at the Luton game, looked for me he texted but of course I didn't go. Fullback is well, totally peed orf at Cook and our home tactics/team set up like I am. Corky is ok too, I take it he enjoyed his OCH lunch Saturday. You will have read my comment re Blue Chimes no doubt and Mick's Portsdown Hill van requires a lot of insurance repair work in due course. Think that covers most topics, well the important ones.

I caught a glimpse of Blue Chimes on the Neil Allen video showing the wall of fame.
    Why doesn't Kitey post anymore or Bluechimes come to that

Adverts and difficulty in logging on doesn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by lovedeanblue View Post
    Adverts and difficulty in logging on doesn't help.
    Annoys me when people moan about adverts. It's easy to download and run FREE *******er Plus for your browser and cure the problem. If you can't log on re-register with a slight mod to user name (e.g. Scoular1) and set a new password. It's hardly difficult.

A-d-B-l-o-c-k-e-r-P-l-u-s (leaveout the hyphens when you Google.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueAdder View Post
    Annoys me when people moan about adverts. It's easy to download and run FREE *******er Plus for your browser and cure the problem. If you can't log on re-register with a slight mod to user name (e.g. Scoular1) and set a new password. It's hardly difficult.
    Next time I see or speak to them I'll pass that on for sure

Kitey is alive and well and living in rural Bedfordshire (no change there then). Thanks for your concern Scully, I just seem to have got out of the habit of logging in to the site. As our esteemed leader says "I'll just haf to wehk arda " .
    As Lovedean posted, I did go to see the game at Luton which by all accounts was our best performance of the season (the lads wehked reely ard that night). Still recovering from the trauma of becoming a septuagenarian (is that how you spell it) although Bladder will probably assure me its just a state of mind (and body too unfortunately). I did grace the excellent Stadium MK with my presence a week or so ago to see the 1st derby with AFC W. They had our old centre back playing and as predicted he was still as good as ever.
    Hope all is well with you in Spain and that you do occasionally visit the fatherland. I had hoped to get down last weekend but saw the tickets were all sold so made do with "The News" video of the Wall of Fame.
    Happy Christmas and a healthy, prosperous New Year to one and all.... Scully, Lovedean,Bladder,Corky (hope all is well in the frozen wastes of Shipston) etc hope to meet up at some stage in 2017 with hopefully a team that has won (or even nearly won) something .

I groaned when I was told Cook had let Robbo go. Whatever the reason that is his worst error for me and there have been plenty. Merry Xmas Kitey

Kitey,great to hear from you again.....I hate it when mates (excuse the term but I feel it to be proper) go missing.
    Yep 70 is nothing.
    Will send you an email later.
    Feliz Navidad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)