+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This guy p*sses me off Laz ...

This guy p*sses me off Laz ...

all the effin time referring to us as Swindle in a blinkered ignorant way!! I made my first response just now but with the new climate of the Admins approach to bans on these forums I have to bite my lip, which is wrong as I should be able to give it both barrels
    http://boards.footymad.net/showthrea...hlight=swindon

You need say no more than he's a baggie Gaz.

There's lots of people who support lots of different teams who refer to us as Swindle Town gaz, it really p1$$es me off!!

I have nothing against WBA Alto lol One year they got drenched on our open end and one said to have caught hypothermia. The following season away fans were given free (not three) poncho's to keep them dry.

Annoyed is the word Laz

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    I have nothing against WBA Alto
    I understand that Gaz, but I have had very bad dealings with baggie fans in my youth, plus last year Burnley had trouble with them over transfers which messed us up in a big way, so all in all I'm not a baggie lover.

Fair enough Alto. Yhey always seemed an angry lot at ours too lol

Ive always found him to be ok Gaz in the years Ive been posting on West Brom mad.
    Its unusual though isnt who we all get on with and argue with, on various other boards.