+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who do ya want to join us in league 1

Who do ya want to join us in league 1

...well it dunt look like Burton and good luck to em, just shows what we could have done if we hadnt had the dipstick at the start of the season and the silly signings...looks like its between Blackburn, Brum and Forest. I have a sneaky feeling Blackers might escape I think Brum might go down they are in a bit of freefall. Thats not good for us though cos they will be one to go straight back up as will Wigan so thats 2 places taken care of for promotion next year to start with- not that we will be anywhere near the autos anyway mindst thee.

I really hope it's Birmingham and, if it is, I don't think they'll find it easy to get back at the first attempt.

i said Blackburn would stay up when they got a manager in (unlike us) and I stick by that (just)

Wigan and Forest down for me

I think Blackburn and hope it is. Forest too bigger club and so are Birmingham.

Smaller the club in L1 the better for us with our Top 5 budget it will be lambs to the slaughter

Whoever comes down with us will finish above us again next season, so will at least 6 or 7 clubs remaining in League 1 and possibly 2 from League 2 putting us lower-middle which is about our level at the moment.

Can't see why Wigan should be tipped to go straight back.
    Doesn't their Parachute money from Premier finish this season.
    If they've been relying on that rather than their gates to pay the wages then they could be in the do-do's

Rather have Forest as it's the best away day, closer and simple by train nothing else.

Forest to come down as per millers88.

Blackpool to come up via the play-offs if possible.
    Last edited by Casper64Frank; 24-04-2017 at 07:47 PM.

Who do ya want to join us in league 1?

Don't give a damn as we will go straight back up!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Who do ya want to join us in league 1?
    !
    I'll say Birmingham City ...for various reasons I've never been able to go to their ground, so may soon get another chance, but mainly because they were absolute tripe against us, and on that showing , deserve to go down

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast