+ Visit Millwall FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mistifying.....

Mistifying.....

how we can lose our last and most important game at the Den after a 14 unbeaten run at home,to a mid table team the oxturds. Not good enough..

I will expect a win over the gas heads on sat to keep us in the playoffs. Well I can hope.

Come on you Lions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    how we can lose our last and most important game at the Den after a 14 unbeaten run at home,to a mid table team the oxturds. Not good enough..

I will expect a win over the gas heads on sat to keep us in the playoffs. Well I can hope.

Come on you Lions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was a bad display and why he brought archer back as he was rusty,we gave oxford space and we was just lobbing the ball up and they was just counting it out.

I am one of the fools going to Bristol but that's football you can love or hate the team in a matter of mins sometimes

come on you lions......................

Quote Originally Posted by lion1 View Post
    it was a bad display and why he brought archer back as he was rusty,we gave oxford space and we was just lobbing the ball up and they was just counting it out.

I am one of the fools going to Bristol but that's football you can love or hate the team in a matter of mins sometimes

come on you lions......................
    av fun on Gloucester rd.have a butchers in the foresters, or pipe n slipper.

Ohh yes what a topsy turvy game but we came out winners, and Leeds ohh no.