+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: What Will The Outcome Be?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: Wolves v Huddersfield Matchday Thread

Wolves v Huddersfield Matchday Thread

Match Preview Click Here

I want to see an improved Wolves side and performance tonight, not the one that turned up on Saturday against Blackburn!

Again, won't be able to follow the game as I am stuck up on the high desert in Oregon.

Come on you Wanderers, I have predicted a draw but of course a nice win is what I' hoping for.

COMB!!!

Starting XI: Lonergan; Iorfa, Batth (c), Stearman, Silvio (!!!); Price, Gibbs-White, Edwards; Weimann, Gibbs-White, Marshall; Bod

Bench: Burgoyne; Hause; Saville, Coady; Mason, Graham, Dicko

Interesting lineup. Silvio getting a start. Big match for Iorfa heading into the offseason. Congrats to Gibbs-White on the start. Nice to see Graham on the bench.

VERY nice to see Jordan Graham back.

I think there is something extremely fishy going on regarding Helder Costa.

From Twitter:-

There's been a late change to the Wolves line-up. Harry Burgoyne will start in goal in place of Andy Lonergan who has pulled up in warm-up.

Academy goalkeeper and Northern Ireland youth international, Rory Brown, comes onto the bench as substitute goalkeeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    VERY nice to see Jordan Graham back.

I think there is something extremely fishy going on regarding Helder Costa.
    I agree Newcy. It looks very much like he is being kept in cotton wool for transfer!

My thoughts exactly.

Wolves are definately saving these poor performances for the Molineux faithful, a total contrast away from home. I'm surprised it took Huddersfield so long to score when Brown put the away side in front. They should have been in front a lot earlier with Wells squandering a great chance.

I could be critical and moan about the number of changes Lambert made, but there's no point as it's the same set-up and slow motion football at times.

Wolves did have a couple of chances, Edwards header in the first and the same player hitting the post, but over the course of the game, the away side looked good on the ball, passed it around well and created chances. A big plus was seeing Jordan Graham come on, i do think he tried to over impress, but hopefully in time we will see him produce the sort of displays before his injury. Gibbs-White did himself no harm at all in his time on the pitch, at least he's a forward thinking player in a side that lacks creativity.

Quote Originally Posted by Woking88 View Post
    I agree Newcy. It looks very much like he is being kept in cotton wool for transfer!

If true it's such a shame, it shows just how little ambition our club have if this is what they have done to keep him saleable. This season hasn't even finished and I'm already depressed about next if this is our new owners policy/philosophy.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)