+ Visit Sunderland FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 'UNDER'land

'UNDER'land

Going dooooown
    Going up
    Going down
    Going up

Sunlun's going down and newcastles going up,newcastles going up,newcastles going up.

but.....but....but we relagated you 😆😆😆

stiff upper lip lurkers,and no crying in front of the sky cameras,or i'll be posting the pics!

.. Enjoy the relegation battle for your massive club .. and another season where your haven't beat little old Sunderland who sent you down last year. Down twice while we have been in the prem. Six in a row and unbeaten in Nine derbies .. I'm looking forward to wining some games in the fizzy ..

I love how these mackems sit there and say "WE SENT YOU DOWN" LMFAO aye because every other team in the league and our players had nowt to do with it right? silly kernts.

OHHHH and as for the "you came second in a one horse race" comments i'm gonna be laughing my @rse off next season when you don't even finish second in the one horse race.

Quote Originally Posted by ranat22 View Post
    Going dooooown
    Going up
    Going down
    Going up

Sunlun's going down and newcastles going up,newcastles going up,newcastles going up.

but.....but....but we relagated you ������

stiff upper lip lurkers,and no crying in front of the sky cameras,or i'll be posting the pics!
    .. Going down. Not going up. Going down. Not going up. Going down. Not going up. Going down. Not going up ..

.. We're going down and the mags are not going up, mags not going up, mags not going up ..
    .. We're going down and the mags are not going up, mags not going up, mags not going up ..

.. Going down. Not going up. Going down. Not going up. Going down. Not going up. Going down. Not going up ..

.. La la la la, la la la la la la la, la la la la la, la la la la la .. .. La la la la, la la la la la la la, la la la la la, la la la la la .. ..