there's voices that I really can't stand, I scramble for the remote.......either to 'mute' them or change channels......

nigel farage

jonathan Buchan(eer)

at the moment I'm listening to the Cure.....Pictures of You, before that it was Chicks on Speed.......we don't play guitars,no scrambling for the remote there.

want to phone into radio Sheffield one night when the 'pirate' is on, when I get put through I'll ask 'who am I speaking to', he'll reply......'it's jonathan', I'll just say....'Oh goodness', and put the phone down.

or, when I get through and they ask who's calling, I will say.........it's ray, from Hackney, then when I get on air and I get introduced as.........ray, from Hackney...........I'll shout........'NO, Ive got acne!

they'll suss me out eventually, guess I won't get as far as ........ray...........from Staines.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always had a bit of a soft spot for Chesterfield, having been born on Buckingham Terrace in Dronfield, but that rapidly diminished when they bought evans.

Similarly I always wanted united to be in the same league as us, I shall honestly be hoping their assistant managers name reflects the amount of points they get in the next season ..........knill!

ray.....................in Batley.