+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Murray takes the stand in Whyte case

Murray takes the stand in Whyte case

Quote Originally Posted by ed_Scottishfitba1 View Post
    Dave the scapegoat versus dave the rat, I know who I'm backing to walk away without a conviction.

"Donald Findlay QC, defending, went over a number of text messages between Sir David and Whyte in late 2011.

This included the men wishing each other a good time over the festive period.

Mr Findlay suggested this was evidence of "contact of a reasonably cordial nature" - despite it apparently being after Sir David knew about Ticketus.

The messages also showed the pair had arranged to meet at a restaurant in Monte Carlo.

But Sir David told the court that he had "no relationship" with Mr Whyte. He also said he only met him four times."

Oh the delicious irony of Disgraced Donald Findlay, still a QC, showing SIR David Murray up for the liar that he is. And at the back of it all, despite having one charlatan after another at the helm at ibrox, the hun hoards are happy to be led about by the nose by the suits at ibrox

That thread title - there's an oxymoron in there somewhere.

Old tin legs Murray! There's not a grain of truth in anything he says.... ken?

From what little snippets I've read DFQC isn't giving SDM an easy ride in his cross-examination. I thought those two guys were pals. Looks like DFQC getting pushed out of RFC by SDM hasn't sat well with DF. Hell hath no fury like a mutton-chops scorned!

Nothing to do with Murray, Whyte, Green, The Easdales or any of the other crooks...

It's all Celtic's fault..

http://forum.followfollow.com/showth...-(109-Viewing)

"The board is about the dignity approach. Keep a dignified silence, always offer the other check and always do right by other clubs, this will eventually win over the rest of Scottish football.
    Which in theory works, except the problem is Scottish football even outside of the filth is littered with t**g sympathisers who long for us to get hammered at any opportunity. Watch the silence from Ross County regarding the Brown sending off as a prime example.
    Football in Scotland is a Yes voting, republican hotbed where we simply do not fit in.
    "

Check? Dignity? ffs...

"OP iam afraid we dont employ someone as devious as Peter Liewell.
    Until we do we are up shlt creek.
    Posters on here used to comment that we gave Liewell to much credit for being a dirty back stabbing bustard who hates Rangers and will do anything that will help his scum club first and foremost.
    Saying more or less he isnt the influence on Scottish Football that we all think he is.
    I think yesterday put that argument to bed once and for all"

"We are weak and for the present there appears no way back from the tims rape of our club."

I struggle to think what could be worse than the harbouring and covering up of a *****phile ring at CFC (which may well still be active btw).

When did this occur? When did Torbett - who was not employed by Celtic nor did he perptrate any of his sick assaults anywhere near CP - become a *****phile ring?

I must have missed that...

Huns are a strange crowd at the best of times - but every contributor to that board is seriously sick in the head...
    Last edited by JackSnakes; 28-04-2017 at 11:18 AM.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)