+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Season ticket renewals

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Season ticket renewals

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    True but what else you gonna do on a saturday afternoon?

Had this conversation with bowers yesterday, my tickets bought and paid for already with the finance agreement, but even if it wasnt i couldnt imagine not going, id be dragged to f ucking kidz world and all these god awful soft play zone things i already do this on sundays so f uck doing that all weekend. I was there before ST and i'll be there after him. I hate what hes done to us and what we've become but i'll still be there (probably not for 90 mins though)
    'I was there before ST and I'll be there after him' - and that in a nutshell is a football fan.

True but what else you gonna do on a saturday afternoon?

Had this conversation with bowers yesterday, my tickets bought and paid for already with the finance agreement, but even if it wasnt i couldnt imagine not going, id be dragged to f ucking kidz world and all these god awful soft play zone things i already do this on sundays so f uck doing that all weekend. I was there before ST and i'll be there after him. I hate what hes done to us and what we've become but i'll still be there (probably not for 90 mins though)
    Jim I'm paying in as are a hell of a lot of the home and away squad who refuse to back the insolvent running of our club,I can put up with watching poor united sides I've seen plenty in my time but it's the utterly ineptness of the man gambling with the clubs very existence I cannot back with a season ticket.

The position we are in is down to him and nobody else,he's regarded as a joke by every other chairman in the top flight

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    The blunt 'No' in post #23 implies he does have one.
    So come on Plumb, you say you won't but do you or don't?
    I'll back the new regime to the hilt and double my season ticket money into the foundation but all I'll give Thompson from now on is gate money,he's failed me and every single united fan out there.

Our club will 100% be in admin next season if Robertson stays at Hull

Quote Originally Posted by arab_plumber View Post
    Jim I'm paying in as are a hell of a lot of the home and away squad who refuse to back the insolvent running of our club,I can put up with watching poor united sides I've seen plenty in my time but it's the utterly ineptness of the man gambling with the clubs very existence I cannot back with a season ticket.

The position we are in is down to him and nobody else,he's regarded as a joke by every other chairman in the top flight
    Mate alot of my squad have said they are just gonna start paying in too and totally agree RE the shambles the board have created and guys not backing them, dont blame anyone for saying f uck you, and dont get me wrong, i'll not contribute another penny to united, arabzone, merchandise, hospo, etc etc i said this after the january transfer window, not another penny ou twith my season ticket till hes gone. Totally correct this is his fault we are in this division hemorrhaging money 100% bang on, he is responsible.

I'll have my season ticket, and you'll pay at the gate and we'll both back the team, that will never, ever be in doubt.

Seen a few 'letters' posted on facebook today about season ticket renewals and mixed reactions and mixed opinions so a wee poll to see what the general consensus on here is. This is just for fun dont want this turning into a car crash, just a vote to say if you are renewing or not or undecided, i know some guys will crumble and buy them (i hope they will or i'll be sitting on my jack lol)

Votes at the top please folks, mobile/app users, you'll need to switch to desktop as it doesnt work on safari or chrome, nae idea aboot Android...
    Nope. I'm neither a masochist or a "cuck".

I'll renew when that ******* has gone!

I've not been to a game since the Hibs match. I've not missed it at all tbh and I doubt that'll change anytime soon.

Between a chairman who has single handedly ripped the soul out of our club and a manager who sets us up to play the worst standard of football iv'e ever witnessed, I'm not prepared to part with any more cash. FOST!!

Welcome back Danny!

Just need to get him back to Tannadice now.

It was in nine**** and sixty one when my auld Papa said to me that he was off to the match and did I want to go.Said he would meet me up the law hill about 2pm and we would eat our pie and get ready for the nod and wink as we made our way to game The push on the turnstyle.The fun and games on the terracing.Oh the excitement and I couldn't wait to get to the top of the law.But loe and behold it was baltic and I decided to stay in bed and play with my Nintendo and away with this feeble nonsense to give thomson his drinking money.
    Utter garbage of a video.Embarrassing stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Teurag View Post
    It was in nine**** and sixty one when my auld Papa said to me that he was off to the match and did I want to go.Said he would meet me up the law hill about 2pm and we would eat our pie and get ready for the nod and wink as we made our way to game The push on the turnstyle.The fun and games on the terracing.Oh the excitement and I couldn't wait to get to the top of the law.But loe and behold it was baltic and I decided to stay in bed and play with my Nintendo and away with this feeble nonsense to give thomson his drinking money.
    Utter garbage of a video.Embarrassing stuff.
    cant make head or tail of this pish ffs

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)