+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Season ticket renewals

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Season ticket renewals

Nah, I'm there now. 😛

3229 now, creeping up towards the 4000 target

Hopefully gets nearer 4000

Usually a big increase at end of early bird period, hopefully same this year

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Wow, a lot of folk seem to know where I'm going on holiday, goodness knows why! Anyway, I'm back for the Derby and got tickets on Friday. ��
    Where in Canada are you going TTT ?

Quote Originally Posted by Juicy Fruit View Post
    Where in Canada are you going TTT ?
    I am sure he said Buckie mate.

Not me m8 not till thompsons gone

Eventually I'll be staying in Welland, about 20 mins from Niagara Falls. I'm in Syracuse in the USA at the moment though.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I am sure he said Buckie mate.
    Going by the place names around the Ottawa area, there could well be a Buckie in Canada. 😛

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Going by the place names around the Ottawa area, there could well be a Buckie in Canada. ��
    Have a great holiday mate,my young lass and one of your Dryburgh girls have both been accepted into college for a sports coaching course next year.

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)