+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Season ticket renewals

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Season ticket renewals

Quote Originally Posted by JoePearson View Post
    That's kind of my point. What many people might see as FACT is often a lot of shyte.
    Who sees things on here as FACT? ive been posting on here for years and see very little FACTS posted, opinions and speculation yeah, FACTS, very little

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Some would have you believe that MAD is THE gauge of the whole support not just season ticket holders
    im vocal in my dislike of the current regime and how we have fell away so badly but ive also been vocal in the fact that no matter whos in charge i'll always be there and will always buy my season ticket. There are plenty who have renewed and some who will not, each to their own...

Up to 3830 now

i buy my season ticket no matter what for the reason that im proud to be a United supporter and i'm proud to be an arab
    Time for folk to rally round and get behind this great club of ours
    Dont give a sh**e aboot polls
    Dont give a sh""e about all the negativity
    Manager got it a bit wrong last season but getting a wee hand fae Dailly n co and wi a bit o help on the tactic front and a few good signings, New season , New expectations P2BAA

Spot on OA , up to each person to renew , I have mine as usual , did think about it but the thought o getting hauled round shops wee the wife or having a few beers and the footy was a no brainer 😁

Quote Originally Posted by ianharab View Post
    Spot on OA , up to each person to renew , I have mine as usual , did think about it but the thought o getting hauled round shops wee the wife or having a few beers and the footy was a no brainer ��
    Defo mate, f uck that!!!!

Up to 3880.

Quote Originally Posted by ianharab View Post
    Spot on OA , up to each person to renew , I have mine as usual , did think about it but the thought o getting hauled round shops wee the wife or having a few beers and the footy was a no brainer 😁

My Missus knows that if United are playing at home, then i'll be there, season ticket or not.

Up to 3949.

Renewed mine and my sons today and go my 8 yr old daughter her first!

Starting to get in the mood for the new season now.

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)