+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aston villa (home)predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit View Post
    Yep ! its a bit of a sh!tter..
    Ok Turfy, I reckon we Burnsley dingles can all share a glass and celebrate tonight.

Nobody will be able to get hold of Robin - he's at home, sticking pins in dolls of the Huddersfield players!
    As is so often the case, it comes down to the last day. It might even come down to Goal Difference - in which case, I hope we don't end up paying for failing to convert so many of the chances created against Villa.
    Absolute guesswork now. Ironic for me that we will partly be dependent on how Ipswich perform at Forest. I lived near Ipswich for many years and have lots of friends there, so I tend to have a secondary interest in them. Their results, this season, have been even more unpredictable than the average, so it's anyone's guess.
    Bottom line, we have to beat Brentford, and if we go down with 51 points, so be it. That would have been enough to survive in eight of the last ten seasons.

Hey Auck's & co on here, I do genuinely hope the Rovers stay up.
    That will annoy my fellow Burnsley dingle posting mates on here, but come on eh lads, would we rather see Blackburnsley or Notts Florist stay up ?

Well well
    What a surprise huddersfield rest 10 players and lose to Birmingham
    add that to all the other impressive results against Bristol city,Burton Albion and notts forest I honestly hope they don't go up
    back to the game well done rovers shame you couldn't bag a few more so it was in our hands instead of relying on other results but we have been doing that for a few weeks now
    can we do it?I still think no but it will be very close and exciting for a neutral not so much for a rovers fan.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Well well
    What a surprise huddersfield rest 10 players and lose to Birmingham
    add that to all the other impressive results against Bristol city,Burton Albion and notts forest I honestly hope they don't go up
    back to the game well done rovers shame you couldn't bag a few more so it was in our hands instead of relying on other results but we have been doing that for a few weeks now
    can we do it?I still think no but it will be very close and exciting for a neutral not so much for a rovers fan.
    That's right, Robin - exciting for others; for us, a sense that it's all bound to go pear-shaped, given the last few years. Still, we've seen last-day surprises before.

Just seen scores and to be frank not all that surprised and sticking with 'if we can't do it for ourselves we don't deserve to stay up - simple as.

Yup Despair - I predicted a 21st place finish at the start of the season,that looks woefully optimistic now!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)