+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Striker edges closer to Rotherham United exit

Quote Originally Posted by joecawthorn View Post
    Didn't want to start a new thread, but here's a poll to vote on regarding the Ward situation:
    http://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk...move_22411.htm
    83% from this poll think we should cash in, I agree.

I'm not saying the club should do what fans say but maybe listen to the fans and discuss with the other uneducated football members of the committee

Cheers for the poll Joe

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    There was a lot of talk about Ipswich being interested in Ward as a permanent replacement for Tom Lawrence when he goes back to Leicester.
    Tony Stewart told us we didn't need to sell but money always talks where RUFC are concerned.
    I just hope Warne uses the money to bring in a proven League 1 striker.
    I heard same Mellow, regarding Ipswich Town being interested in Danny Ward, read that a fee in the region of £1.49 million, seems a lot of money, but could be just someone jumping on the band wagon with a money number.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    I heard same Mellow, regarding Ipswich Town being interested in Danny Ward, read that a fee in the region of £1.49 million, seems a lot of money, but could be just someone jumping on the band wagon with a money number.
    If that fee is correct it would be disappointing after all the higher numbers that have been bandied about. It's probably quite realistic though, but if Huddersfield have got a 40% sell on fee we would end up with less than £900k nett.
    In reality we'll probably never get to know because the fee will probably be reported as undisclosed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12