+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adeyemi: "I could stay with Millers"

Adeyemi: "I could stay with Millers"

"I haven't ruled out staying with the Millers"

Well I haven't ruled out getting a shag with Kylie Minogue.

The odds are about the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    "I haven't ruled out staying with the Millers"

Well I haven't ruled out getting a shag with Kylie Minogue.

The odds are about the same.
    i guess a few of our fans wont be happy with his comments as spin will say. if he cant get better then he will come to rotherham.. cant blame the lad. though if his phone doesn't ring in the summer, then im happy to be sloppy 2nds

He's just playing the game isn't he, he's keeping his options open and saying to us, if you want me, pay the money...it's what we'd all do.

Financially he'll be significantly better off being a squad player in the championship by many thousands of pounds and with a chance to shine at the club he chooses - or that chooses him....sh!t off a shovel doesn't quite cover it i'm afraid.

Can't see Championship clubs queuing up for his services. He's not that good !

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Can't see Championship clubs queuing up for his services. He's not that good !
    7 goals in a hopeless side in the Championship - he's good enough. Champ clubs will be interested in him but the only downside for Tom would be how much game time he'd get in the large squads in this league. With us in L1 he'd play every time, so long as he has a pulse. I would love to see him sign for us, but I can't see that happening

He's good enough for the Championship, but he's not fit enough - so we could end up signing him. Might only play about 20-odd games per season though

Ideal replacement for frecks. Box to box, can finish and likes to get stuck in. Money wise he would command more than we can afford. Rumoured to be on 13/15k a week at Cardiff . Maybe if we could offer 7k it might catch his eye .He will be guaranteed 1st team football and maybe a shout at the captains armband . Will we get him i would day chances are 20% at best

7k a week, over £350,000 a year not to be dismissed. Regular 1st team football. With the incentive of at least 3k a week chucked on top of that if we gain promotion. Tom you do the sums!

Lv him to sign.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast