+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FAO Kerravon

You merely thought it!!...lol

So you got it wrong when you said you made that post!!...You only thought it!

The search engine clearly only picks up over a certain time period or misses the word altogether.

Your particular links don't work at all!

As you say Kerr in post 2 you posted about lack of updates in Optibiotix and that's the post I am referring to.

You can't find it and neither can I...You conclude that it was simply in your imagination and not reality.

That may well be true!
    Last edited by kempo; 29-04-2017 at 12:11 PM.

Sweating a bit, kempo?

The links work for me -weird - but as wrinkly says, anyone - including you - could use them to check for my apparently sneery post from a few weeks ago. There are only 13 Gamma posts from Millers Mad so it wouldn't take you long.

You keep going on about Tykes Mad and even have a new friend from there, but I'm still waiting for the big reveal about me that you promised a few weeks ago. Anyone can click on my user name and obtain the details of my last 500 posts. I'm not a sad narcissist like a certain poster, but if anyone was insane enough to want to, I'd be happy for them read back at the views that I have expressed and pick out any that they though particularly revealing.

Wrinkly

Now try and keep up!

Read post2 from Kerr..

He mentions a post that he made about my lack of updates re Optibiotix and that is the post that I am looking for as he also mentioned Gamma in that same post.

We are now told that he didn't post but imagined it!!

Indeed!!

Kerravon

You troll tykesmad belittling and insulting people...Anyone can check the validity of this statement.

I ask you a simple enough question...Are you a lawyer?

If you are then I am sure you will agree that you are breaking your Code of Practice by posting legal opinion anonymously and without stating that you are a lawyer.

You will now disappear and not comment on the above and everyone will see that.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Wrinkly

Now try and keep up!

Read post2 from Kerr..

He mentions a post that he made about my lack of updates re Optibiotix and that is the post that I am looking for as he also mentioned Gamma in that same post.

We are now told that he didn't post but imagined it!!

Indeed!!
    Oh I am keeping up.

Read post 1 from yourself when you accuse Kerr of making a sneering comment about your gamma predictions.
    In post 2 Kerr states that he never made any such comment. He makes an error in his comment about Optibiotix. He has checked that point and admitted he was wrong.

The main point, surely, is that you started a thread having a dig at Kerr for something that never happened.

Perhaps you could admit that you were wrong?
    Last edited by wrinkly; 29-04-2017 at 12:29 PM. Reason: small spelling mistake which would make Kempo's day

Kerravon

You troll tykesmad belittling and insulting people...Anyone can check the validity of this statement.
    You were saying stuff like this on the 'Kerravon exposed' thread that you felt the need to start (I know how you must feel with geetarman), but neither gave any examples nor exposed me.

Put a link up to these outrageous posts. You just have to copy and paste the website address into your post.

He made an error you say!

Well that's the post I am looking for so we both clearly have made the same error about the same post and imagined it.

It can happen in Folie a deux

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    You were saying stuff like this on the 'Kerravon exposed' thread that you felt the need to start (I know how you must feel with geetarman), but neither gave any examples nor exposed me.

Put a link up to these outrageous posts. You just have to copy and paste the website address into your post.
    No links are needed,people just need to look on tykesmad and read a few posts.

You seem to be ignoring a couple of points that I have put to you.

Kerravon

I ask you a simple enough question...Are you a lawyer?

If you are then I am sure you will agree that you are breaking your Code of Practice by posting legal opinion anonymously and without stating that you are a lawyer.

You will now disappear and not comment on the above and everyone will see that.
    As I said

No answers to the above.

He made an error you say!

Well that's the post I am looking for so we both clearly have made the same error about the same post and imagined it.

It can happen in Folie a deux
    Oh come on Kempo, there's a world of difference between me musing (and being amused) over your reticence to give us Optibioitix price updates and you 'remembering' a sneery comment about the Gamma shareprice that I apparently made 'a few weeks ago'.

Twist and turn on the gaffe all you like, kempo, but the fact remains that the kindest interpretation of the opening post is that you misled yourself in pursuit of your apparent desire to get one over on me. Perhaps you need to take a good hard look at yourself and your life and try to work out why you are behaving like that?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast