+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: FAO Kerravon

Thanks for that. Where does your information about a lawyer's code of conduct come from?

Can you confirm that my analysis of the thread is correct and that the points that you raised became trivial babble as soon as you were asked to evidence them?

Kerravon

You seem to want me to sit here answering lists of questions when you yourself simply refuse to answer a very simple one to help me know who I am dealing with ie are you a lawyer?

I have no interest in discussing Lawyers' conduct if you are not actually a lawyer.

You have decided for whatever reason not to tell so it looks like we will have to leave it at that.

I do hope that posters on here have had a look at your posting on the Barnsley site...are you a Barnsley supporter?..and they can decide themselves whether your frequent posting on there is reasonable or not.....

On the Professional conduct point..Email me your name and I will send some of your selected posts to your regulatory body and they can give a view on reasonableness.

LOL, kempo is cracking me up, like a dog chasing its tail. Kerr is playing him to perfection. I'm worried he might get kempo sectioned!

LOL.....Kerr doesn't want to answer the question and as if by magic who arrives

Kerr2!!

It's all about Kerr playing me!...Of course it is!

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Kerravon

You seem to want me to sit here answering lists of questions when you yourself simply refuse to answer a very simple one to help me know who I am dealing with ie are you a lawyer?

I have no interest in discussing Lawyers' conduct if you are not actually a lawyer.

You have decided for whatever reason not to tell so it looks like we will have to leave it at that.

I do hope that posters on here have had a look at your posting on the Barnsley site...are you a Barnsley supporter?..and they can decide themselves whether your frequent posting on there is reasonable or not.....

On the Professional conduct point..Email me your name and I will send some of your selected posts to your regulatory body and they can give a view on reasonableness.
    Please don't go, kemps. I'me enjoying our exchange.

On the Lawyer's conduct point, I'm genuinely intrigued about how the rule you talk about would be drafted. Something along the lines of 'Any person posting on a football message board who gives the impression that he or she might be a lawyer shall confirm forthwith whether he or she is when any anonymous individual asks, irrespective of whether that question has any relevance whatsoever to the matter under discussion and whether that person has offered legal advice for payment or otherwise. I'm curious too as to how the draftsmen would get round the obvious infringement of the potential lawyer’s Article 8 ‘right to a private life'.

I’d look up the supposed rule myself, but I suspect it would be like looking for the ‘sneery post about the Gamma share price’ that you started this thread with, but now has strangely become trivial babble, after it became uncomfortable ground for you.

I was grateful for your explanation of why my occupation doesn’t apparently fascinate you, but it was spoiled for me (as an explanation rather than a source of amusement) by the fact that it made no sense and was blatantly untrue.

It made no sense because your justification of it as being a normal part of conversation and it being good manners to reciprocate ignores the reality of the situation. Do you consider it a normal part of conversation to open by accusing someone of making a sneery comment about a shareprice and then not having the grace to later acknowledge that it was a false allegation? Where are the good manners in that? And it can hardly be a ‘normal conversation’ when you then accuse me of trolling another message board, but don’t offer up a single example when asked, can it?

If that’s a normal conversation for you, your family and friends must have a whale of a time. I have this vision in my mind of you taking your turn at ‘The Captain’s Table’ when on one of your cruises and what would happen if a table mate took the view that he or she was on holiday and declined to talk about their work. Would you ask again and again at every course and eventually start doing clock impressions?

Your explanation is clearly untrue, as nobody else on here is repeatedly asked for his or her occupation. Put ‘lawyer’ in the search box and check out how many times you’ve asked. You might note the odd sneery comment made by you while you are at it. Perhaps you consider those to be part of a ’normal conversation’? Granted, you asked John2 what he does for a living a couple of weeks ago, but that was only as a follow up to your obsessive questioning of me.

You have chosen to say that you are or were a doctor. That’s your choice and it’s fine by me. Where did it get you though? Many posters still like to assert you aren’t. I’m certain that some of them who do that probably think you are a doctor, but find it fun to wind you up, which isn’t big and clever, but you do kind of ask for it.

Finally, you choose to talk about your career, but put underpants on your head when posting a photo of yourself. I consider it a normal part of conversation for a person not to do that when talking too me (but I meet all kinds in my work), but appreciate that you have some regard for your privacy, just as I do for mine.

Clearly you don't want to say for whatever reason.

I will leave you to have a snigger with your 'friend' John.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Clearly you don't want to say for whatever reason.

I will leave you to have a snigger with your 'friend' John.
    LOL, kempo has finally taken his ball and gone home. Thanks for the giggles.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Please don't go, kemps. I'me enjoying our exchange.

On the Lawyer's conduct point, I'm genuinely intrigued about how the rule you talk about would be drafted. Something along the lines of 'Any person posting on a football message board who gives the impression that he or she might be a lawyer shall confirm forthwith whether he or she is when any anonymous individual asks, irrespective of whether that question has any relevance whatsoever to the matter under discussion and whether that person has offered legal advice for payment or otherwise. I'm curious too as to how the draftsmen would get round the obvious infringement of the potential lawyer’s Article 8 ‘right to a private life'.

I’d look up the supposed rule myself, but I suspect it would be like looking for the ‘sneery post about the Gamma share price’ that you started this thread with, but now has strangely become trivial babble, after it became uncomfortable ground for you.

I was grateful for your explanation of why my occupation doesn’t apparently fascinate you, but it was spoiled for me (as an explanation rather than a source of amusement) by the fact that it made no sense and was blatantly untrue.

It made no sense because your justification of it as being a normal part of conversation and it being good manners to reciprocate ignores the reality of the situation. Do you consider it a normal part of conversation to open by accusing someone of making a sneery comment about a shareprice and then not having the grace to later acknowledge that it was a false allegation? Where are the good manners in that? And it can hardly be a ‘normal conversation’ when you then accuse me of trolling another message board, but don’t offer up a single example when asked, can it?

If that’s a normal conversation for you, your family and friends must have a whale of a time. I have this vision in my mind of you taking your turn at ‘The Captain’s Table’ when on one of your cruises and what would happen if a table mate took the view that he or she was on holiday and declined to talk about their work. Would you ask again and again at every course and eventually start doing clock impressions?

Your explanation is clearly untrue, as nobody else on here is repeatedly asked for his or her occupation. Put ‘lawyer’ in the search box and check out how many times you’ve asked. You might note the odd sneery comment made by you while you are at it. Perhaps you consider those to be part of a ’normal conversation’? Granted, you asked John2 what he does for a living a couple of weeks ago, but that was only as a follow up to your obsessive questioning of me.

You have chosen to say that you are or were a doctor. That’s your choice and it’s fine by me. Where did it get you though? Many posters still like to assert you aren’t. I’m certain that some of them who do that probably think you are a doctor, but find it fun to wind you up, which isn’t big and clever, but you do kind of ask for it.

Finally, you choose to talk about your career, but put underpants on your head when posting a photo of yourself. I consider it a normal part of conversation for a person not to do that when talking too me (but I meet all kinds in my work), but appreciate that you have some regard for your privacy, just as I do for mine.

Very funny. Especially the bit about being on the cruise ship and doing the clock impressions!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234