+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO Kerravon

FAO Kerravon

A few weeks ago you kindly provided an opinion re the share price of Gamma Communications..a share that I had mentioned on here a number of times,first time being many months ago when I said it was worth 'tucking away'

Your post was rather sneering in your usual manner focused around the perception that the price had been slow to move.

Maybe it is time for you to give an update!!!!

I don't believe that I have offered any opinion on the Gamma price. Perhaps you could put up a link?

I'm surprised that you are still following Gamma, given that I believe you said that you had taken your profit and got out some time ago.

I did comment upon your lack of regular updates on Optibiotix, a share you plugged last summer. I popped it on my watchlist and so get daily updates. It shows an unusual degree of volatility, but I believe you are still showing a loss on the price that you were plugging it.

I sold Gamma to take some profit off the table at 530 and bought back again soon after at a lower price( more luck than judgement)

I am sure you mentioned Gamma in your optibiotix post.

You are correct in that Opti would be showing a small loss although personally I have a modest profit.

Patience is often needed with shares but the human micro biome is the next big thing so watch this space!

I see that you haven’t provided a link.

Are we in agreement then that you were completely wrong when you stated that I provided an opinion on Gamma Communications? Would you also confirm that your assertion that the non-existent opinion was delivered in a sneering manner was, for obvious reasons, also wrong?

I have no idea how to provide a link to an old post.

You clearly do so link your admitted optibiotix post and we will both have a read.

If I am wrong then it will be clear to all!

That's not the post as you well know.

Note that there is no mention of regular updates.

You are knowingly linking the wrong post.

Let's see the one which you comment on regular updates.

To turn to more important things why don't you answer tyke's comments and why don't you answer a simple question..are you a lawyer?

We know for certain a couple of things Gamma Communications is soaring......Avanti Communications was shorted by me right down from 180ish I think it was down to 50 .....it is now down to about 14 I think

Optibiotix is showing a small profit but watch this space.

If you have any interest in shares then you might like to keep an eye on Sula Gold a share I bought at 0.27

They are awaiting assay results.

Something tells me they will be good!!

Kerravon

You are fooling some intelligent people on here but as you know,you are not fooling me.

I showed you up as a troll by exposing your behaviour on the Barnsley board and people should have a look on there and see what they think of you.

Why do you troll two football message boards but only on one present yourself as a lawyer.....in fact you post with two different styles hence I wonder about the John2 connection but accept I may be wrong.

Why would a lawyer not state when asked if he is a lawyer or not?

Why would a lawyer not follow the guidelines of his governing body re posting on a message board?

The answer of course is that you are not a lawyer but are in an associated job that requires some legal knowledge and training.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    That's not the post as you well know.

Note that there is no mention of regular updates.

You are knowingly linking the wrong post.
    Well, here's the thing. It looks like I didn't post about the lack of regular updates; I merely thought it. I probably didn't want to sound sneery.

Here's a link to the details of all posts containing the word Optibitix to allow you to check: http://boards.footymad.net/search.php?searchid=453665

And here's a link to details of all posts containing the word Gamma to allow you to find the sneery one that I posted a few weeks ago apparently: http://boards.footymad.net/search.php?searchid=453697

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Well, here's the thing. It looks like I didn't post about the lack of regular updates; I merely thought it. I probably didn't want to sound sneery.

Here's a link to the details of all posts containing the word Optibitix to allow you to check: http://boards.footymad.net/search.php?searchid=453665

And here's a link to details of all posts containing the word Gamma to allow you to find the sneery one that I posted a few weeks ago apparently: http://boards.footymad.net/search.php?searchid=453697
    The links don't work Kerr at least not on my PC. But they do take you to a search page. If the good doc can figure out how to use it he will see that you are correct.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast