+ Visit Sunderland FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Good luck!

Good luck!

in your attempt to join palace and norwich as the premier leagues most relegated club with 4,with the booing of the 25000 fans left in the ground after 30 minutes i feel you could do it!

rivalry has been put aside as nufc fans everywhere will be willing you on.

so come on sunlun let get the BIG 10 relegations!!!!����

.. Yes, it's not like a big club like NUFC would ever get relegated is it. I mean, you were down twice during out recent stay in the Prem and being put down by your rivals. That must have been hard to bear ..

.. I see your fans are shouting about finishing in the top six next season .. Good look with the one Wilf, you're going to ****ing need it lad ..

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by ranat22 View Post
    in your attempt to join palace and norwich as the premier leagues most relegated club with 4,with the booing of the 25000 fans left in the ground after 30 minutes i feel you could do it!

rivalry has been put aside as nufc fans everywhere will be willing you on.

so come on sunlun let get the BIG 10 relegations!!!!����

4 relegations to our 2, damn mackems have to go one better (2 in this case) don't they.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    4 relegations to our 2, damn mackems have to go one better (2 in this case) don't they.
    .. Could have been worse, we could have been sent down by our rivals .. See your fans are now shouting about top six. They are going to be awfully disappointed ..

That's just Wilf man. While we're on, do you think you'll be able to keep hold of Pienaar ?
    Last edited by Kal; 30-04-2017 at 03:02 PM.

.. He's hardily going to be moving very fast .. Who do you think your next manager will be ..