+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - PNE v The Millers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

MillersMad Matchthread - PNE v The Millers

This is our only bloody chance to get an away win this season!

If anyone had said that last August they'd have been laughed at but instead we're all being laughed at. It is a horrible record and an embarressment to the players of Rotherham United.
    There are fans who will have neen to every away game this and only at Ipswich have we come anywhere near winning!

It wasn't too long ago when we beat PNE to get to the play-off finals. If Tony Stewart could take a look how they have built upon what they did. The construction of their team started a long time before they got into this division.

I hope the players give everything they have. Maybe there will be a start for JCH. It has been said that he has signed a 1 year contract. Get a couple of goals lad to start you on the road of a true Rotherham legend. To do that you'll have to get 50 goals in a couple of seasons! No pressure

The one thing I don't want is for us to concede 100 goals this season! Only 2 per game will see us hit that figure! Please don't let it happen!

O'Donnell
    Fisher,
    Ajayi,
    Wood,
    Mattock;
    Vaulks,
    Smallwood,
    Frecklington,
    Taylor;
    Adeyemi,
    Clarke-Harris.

Bilboe,
    Belaid,
    Purrington,
    Warren,
    Bray,
    Morris,
    Yates.

Morning frog. Looks a different team this week.

Probably my last matchthread this year as I'll be a fully fledged plastic next week and won't drag my arse out of bed at 4am for the noon kick off

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Morning frog. Looks a different team this week.

Probably my last matchthread this year as I'll be a fully fledged plastic next week and won't drag my arse out of bed at 4am for the noon kick off
    Hey up CAM, I didn't realise it was a noon kick off next week

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    [B]TIt wasn't too long ago when we beat PNE to get to the play-off finals. If Tony Stewart could take a look how they have built upon what they did. The construction of their team started a long time before they got into this division.
    Therein lies part of the problem, I feel. We got into the Championship somewhat prematurely (and fortuitously as anyone who is honest about the play-off final would admit) and with a manager for whom building a squad is probably not the strongest of his skills.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Therein lies part of the problem, I feel. We got into the Championship somewhat prematurely (and fortuitously as anyone who is honest about the play-off final would admit) and with a manager for whom building a squad is probably not the strongest of his skills.
    Welcome to the Matchthread Kerravon.

Afternoon chaps. The good lady is currently painting the kitchen ceiling I have offered to help if she feels that she is "unable to manage a relatively straight forward job on your own". I fear the psychology may not work and I could get called into action.
    Hopefully I will stay with the matchthread throughout. My last matchthread this season.

You should have cut in and then locked the door on the computer room

She's the cutter inner I'm the rollerer.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast