+ Visit Sunderland FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Doon !

Doon !

The turd has finally flushed.

Followed by a winnet, enjoy your Wear/Tees sh*tfest next season.

.. No, the turd will be hanging around at the bottom of the Premier League next season .. I've see you ****ers are shouting about top 4. Gona be some awfully disappointed fickle ****ers at the 03 ..

Don't clench your cheeks too soon, Burton Albion are ready and waiting.

.. At least we might win a few games, mind you if we were still in we would fancy our chances at the 03 Arena .. Enjoy your relegation battle. Top four, your gona have to tip the table upside down ..

Quote Originally Posted by andyj73 View Post
    .. At least we might win a few games, mind you if we were still in we would fancy our chances at the 03 Arena .. Enjoy your relegation battle. Top four, your gona have to tip the table upside down ..
    I've never seen such a obsessed c*nt like u in my life, oh yes I have RTG are full of them more bothered about Newcastle united than your own club,and who says we want top 4??? Another made up delusion by Sunderland fans

Quote Originally Posted by Cambucket View Post
    I've never seen such a obsessed c*nt like u in my life, oh yes I have RTG are full of them more bothered about Newcastle united than your own club,and who says we want top 4??? Another made up delusion by Sunderland fans
    .. You contradict yourself in your post, and have six threads about Sunderland on your ****ing board Comebucket, you complete buffoon ..

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    The turd has finally flushed.
    Lol they really were a turd

Quote Originally Posted by Crazymag93 View Post
    Lol they really were a turd
    .. Beaten by a turd six times in a row. Haven't beat a turd in eight games .. You must be worse that sh1te ..

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    Don't clench your cheeks too soon, Burton Albion are ready and waiting.
    You can unclench now. You're flushed !