+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Motherwell in play-off spot after Dundee defeat

Motherwell in play-off spot after Dundee defeat

Failure to make the best of first half domination ultimately led to Motherwell losing to Dundee at Fir Park by 3-2. We drop into the play-off place and face a nervous end to the season. - External Link

Quote Originally Posted by Footymad View Post
    Failure to make the best of first half domination ultimately led to Motherwell losing to Dundee at Fir Park by 3-2. We drop into the play-off place and face a nervous end to the season. - External Link
    and thats where we will stay , we are utterly incompetent.

Quote Originally Posted by steviex View Post
    and thats where we will stay , we are utterly incompetent.
    It's between us an Accies for 11th and it will all come down to the game at New Douglas Park, that is a win or bust tie for us as they have the GD advantage and I can't see us making that up, not with Samson in goal and our inept defence.

I'm not ruling us out yet as I can see us winning at Hamilton, although we could very easily lose it as well. It will simply come down to who is less sh1te on the day.

At this moment in time I can't say if I think we'll be relegated or not; but I can say this. If we end up in the playoffs we will lose them and if we don't end up in the playoffs then we will only be delaying relegation for another year, because the squad is garbage and the club is a shambles and I can only see next year being worse for us.

Bleak times.
    Last edited by LawSteelman; 29-04-2017 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LawSteelman View Post

I'm not ruling us out yet as I can see us winning at Hamilton, although we could very easily lose it as well. It will simply come down to who is less sh1te on the day.

At this moment in time I can't say if I think we'll be relegated or not; but I can say this. If we end up in the playoffs we will lose them and if we don't end up in the playoffs then we will only be delaying relegation for another year, because the squad is garbage and the club is a shambles and I can only see next year being worse for us.

Bleak times.
    Can't argue with the on field assessment...there's an overwhelming feeling that our time for relegation has come. It should have been 2015 in fairness, it could well be this year - there are no Ainsworth/Johnson heroics awaiting in the play-off to save us this time - and if not we will be favourites to go down next term.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)