+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT - I follow forum rules!! - Last April Fool's Joke

OT - I follow forum rules!! - Last April Fool's Joke

Better late than never-- or is it having the last word again?
    An Extraordinary Prat whom we all love has once again decided to humour us with a late April's Fool Joke.

This time the old girl has opted with that oft repeated line - 'I follow the forum rules!'
    This is too funny to ignore. But maybe it's a sure sign of senility setting in.

Let me just peruse the rulebook which HQ has issued:

1. No baiting of users.
    2. No continuous disruption of topics - this is spamming.
    3, Ignoring repeated warnings by moderators and even the Chief Editor, not to reopen old issues where the instruction is to stop.
    4. Insulting and challenging other users.
    5. Bypassing the swear filter.

Oh yes, these are just 5 of the latest rule breaks that have been logged in over the past month. I challenge you to find just one of my posts that have merited a card. I bet you can't.

Hahahaha. Not just 1 but 5 already. There's more if I want to look further.

I never seen a person lie and shift positions so much. He's said:

a) FM created the forum so everyone can post everywhere to justify his own disruptive behaviour. Yet he now demands the removal of rivals on another forum.
    b) In a state of perpetual paranoia - everyone from moderators to the editor is the work of his nemesis.
    c) Continuous lying and allegations without a shred of evidence except his own paranoid theories which must be taken without exception.
    d) A childish obsession with post count.
    e) An immature trait believing that forum reputation matters in reality.
    f) Easily fooled into repeated time consuming and utterly meaningless filing of posts and quotes.
    g) Refusing to accept reality by refusing to check why so many forums have little activity, thus accepting his idiotic theories. A quick post/question on LTLF and other forums, and more importantly Facebook, will prove beyond doubt that his theory is stupid and wrong. Thus he refuses to do so. The only option s to keep telling his fellow fans, knowing in all likelihood that he will at least be listened to and supported because he's a fellow fan.

Such is the sad life of this pathetic man. Believing himself to be someone important, believing he knows everything about gambling, politics, racing. But I guess the 1 and only place he can spout his rubbish is a little used forum where he has 20 fellow fans who just humour him. But even there a few have already noticed and called out his disruptive behaviour.

Should I end it? However someone knows his close ones and they begged not to. He goes berserk when he's put down and shuttered. He sulks and becomes impossible. This is basically his only life. Without it, he's bat crazy. So ok, I'm happy to ride along and watch with unceasing laughter at his pathetic attempts.

He calls people cowards, yet now his only 'bravery; is on his forum. But beware there's a limit to everything.
    Keep on digging, squeal and be a crybaby. There's already been a few complaints from his very own, Not from me or any 1 of us. His own. If it continues and continues and he repeatedly breaks rules and ignores orders, then squeal, lie, cry and allege all you want.....the axe will and must fall.

And yes, no one really cares if this forum is quiet for a week, month or year. You want to keep referring to it as some kind of major csi matter, please continue to do so...

Thanks for the humour. It really fits on April's last day,

Thanks a lot cupcake for proving me right.
    You are also finally right for once. Yes it's a bull's-eye. You responded just as expected with paranoia.
    Taking a jibe as a rant. trolol.
    Threatening to ban? Oh no, no bans, you go right ahead and keep digging.
    Happy April's Fool to you. Cya.

Oh dear I forgot to mention our plight?
    What a pity, things like Facebook, Twitter, O/S and LTLF don't exist!!!
    Lmfao

Oh dear I think the old girl's gone rockers totally unhinged.
    I'm obsessed with her? Now he's alleging another fellow poster too.

She keeps hundreds, no thousands of posts and quotes, even has a filing system of my posts and others. She pokes her butt into every post, even though I'm not talking or responding to her. Every interjection is about me, TTR or this board.
    And she even created a post on me on day 1. And I'm supposed to be obsessed with her? Lmfao. Too funny.

Yup I think she needs help. She rants and accuses others of doing so. She stalks and accuses others of it. She lies and insists it's the truth. Take care sweetie, see a shrink soon ok? Be a good gal now.Lolz

You do realise you are talking to yerself Rom? And you call me old and sad

classic

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    You do realise you are talking to yerself Rom? And you call me old and sad
    Lolz. Errm whilst it may appear so, it has had the desired effect on her. It caught the old girl in a lie.
    It shows how unhinged she is. Every reaction. Obsession and disjointed state of mind she has, she now accuses others. I believe many others too realise this but because it's a fellow fan, they just pretend she's okay. But Tarkers has had enough and called a spade a spade.
    And the poor gal's stupid and is denial. Every position she's taken in the past, she's now pretending never occured.
    For her it's an obsession and she gets angrier and angrier.
    For me, it's funnier and funnier and I just couldn't resist this monologue. Knowing the reaction it's gonna get. Lolz.

And what's this Jeekay on about. Of course April has 30 days. But since I am 7 hours ahead, it was already April 308th when I posted. Sheesh, this extreme prick's stupidity seems to be spreading.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Lolz. Errm whilst it may appear so, it has had the desired effect on her. It caught the old girl in a lie.
    It shows how unhinged she is. Every reaction. Obsession and disjointed state of mind she has, she now accuses others. I believe many others too realise this but because it's a fellow fan, they just pretend she's okay. But Tarkers has had enough and called a spade a spade.
    And the poor gal's stupid and is denial. Every position she's taken in the past, she's now pretending never occured.
    For her it's an obsession and she gets angrier and angrier.
    For me, it's funnier and funnier and I just couldn't resist this monologue. Knowing the reaction it's gonna get. Lolz.

And what's this Jeekay on about. Of course April has 30 days. But since I am 7 hours ahead, it was already April 308th when I posted. Sheesh, this extreme prick's stupidity seems to be spreading.
    Blimey there are a lot of days in April over there, what calendar do they follow?
    I bet the time drags on a bit

3085th. Lolz. My phone has a life of its own. It edits and inserts it's own words. From 308 now it's 3085!

Just received a complaint. Oh boy 👦. 3 already. Keep it up☝. Don't use the ignore button.
    Makes things easier....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast