+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Forest Down>?

Forest Down>?

I'll accept all the banter, insults and mockery from 2pm onwards next Sunday.
    No excuses or disappearing act. We go down because we screwed it up. But if we stay up, it all starts afresh,

At home you should be right up for it Romanis and considering your home form, it has been your ally recently and could prove ***** on staying up on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    I'll accept all the banter, insults and mockery from 2pm onwards next Sunday.
    No excuses or disappearing act. We go down because we screwed it up. But if we stay up, it all starts afresh,
    How ironic that your escape, if it happens, would have been aided by Derby's 94th minute capitulation at The City Shed.

Things just got a lot more intense as Sky Sports have just televised the match between Forest & Ipswich, which will increase more pressure with millions watching as their fate is decided on national television.

Blackburn have a toughie at Brentford, if they hold on for a draw and Forest lose then it goodbye Forest! Can't see them beating Brentford TBH, they are a very good side especially at home,
    I was at QPR and the Forest performance was gutless to say the least, Osborn (weak) Assombalonga (lazy/fat) defence (3rd rate) I could go on and on!,
    Forest deserve that last day pressure after yesterday's showing at QPR, a poor QPR side made to look very good by a terrible Forest side,
    So that leaves Ipswich at home!, can't see us losing this one despite being a poor Forest side, I'm going for 2 nil Forest win with Blackburn drawing nil nil at Brentford,
    Warburton has annoyed me a little bit in saying Huddersfield should be punished for fielding a weaker side on Saturday, absolute c***! 1 game don't define a whole season!.

That remark about Huddersfield was laughable to say the least.

For Warburton to say they should be punished for swapping 10 players from their best X1 is down right insanity, they had nothing to play for and they wanted to bring on players that wouldn't of gotten game time and to see which players would be staying and going if they do happen to get promoted via play-offs. There was nothing wrong in them doing that and it was in no way in trying to make the opposition which was Birmingham City the advantage over their relegation rivals, because quite clearly anyone would be in the same situation and Warburton was just looking for an excuse for his teams dismal defeat at the hands of QPR, who was another one of their relegation rivals.

You being at home should be a huge advantage despite your good home form but when it comes down to the last day of the season and something is at stake that always doesn't plan out accordingly how you want it to plan out.

It should be an intriguing final day with the whole of the nation watching worldwide, to see who faces the drop and who survives.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    Blackburn have a toughie at Brentford, if they hold on for a draw and Forest lose then it goodbye Forest! Can't see them beating Brentford TBH, they are a very good side especially at home,
    I was at QPR and the Forest performance was gutless to say the least, Osborn (weak) Assombalonga (lazy/fat) defence (3rd rate) I could go on and on!,
    Forest deserve that last day pressure after yesterday's showing at QPR, a poor QPR side made to look very good by a terrible Forest side,
    So that leaves Ipswich at home!, can't see us losing this one despite being a poor Forest side, I'm going for 2 nil Forest win with Blackburn drawing nil nil at Brentford,
    Warburton has annoyed me a little bit in saying Huddersfield should be punished for fielding a weaker side on Saturday, absolute c***! 1 game don't define a whole season!.
    Very fair appraisal that Es*** and for what it's worth I agree with you.
    Be 'squeaky bum' time next weekend but I can't see Ipswich winning at the City Ground and as you say, Blackburn look unlikely to win at Brentford. Even if they do, there's always Birmingham who'll do well to take anything from Ashton Gate and give 'Arry his 'pay day'.
    Good luck anyway, got some good mates who support Forest so I don't really care either way. Only football anyway...you'll still be there next season, even if you do have to find the way to Rochdale, Walsall and Shrewsbury.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 30-04-2017 at 02:51 PM.

So true R4J, I nearly wet myself when Warburton said that, how about motivating the team and win the games against QPR and Ipswich?, both sides are average at the very best.
    Can't wait for the season to be over TBH, I've only seen them win twice all season on my travels lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    It's should be an intriguing final day with the whole of the nation watching worldwide, to see who faces the drop and who survives.
    How can the whole nation be watching worldwide, does that mean most of the country would be empty?

The best of luck Es***.....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)