+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got a horrible feeling Warne will re-sign Revell......

Quote Originally Posted by brassgnat View Post
    Haven't we now got a policy of signing up and coming younger players?
    Agreed that's the stated policy but we're going to need a few experienced heads in the team to be competitive.
    "You'll never win anything with kids" as someone once said.

I'm trying to keep calm and support Warney (I want him to do well) but if he is seriously wanting to fetch Revell back then I will foo king flip.

Just leave that one behind and move on

The Div 1 fixtures are over so we may see a signing or two very soon.
    I think JCH could be our Revell for the coming season. We certainly need a physical presence in Div 1 to bash the defenders around a bit and give someone else the space to score

No not for me thought he was a bit inconsistent the last time in league 1 even though he popped up with some crucial goals in big matches. I think if Danny Ward goes which i think he will we will need to bring a consistent goal scorer in to replace his goals, somebody like James Vaughen would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Pringle signing would be a positive move..agree.

Revs..no from me.

ALF...cannot afford him

Agree on all thee comments K

Next season we're only going to have JCH here good enough as a striker. So going to need 3 more not including Revs.

That's only the start. New keeper needed in place of Price. Centre back needed, Left back? Midfield, Adeyemi hopefully + another. Wide men, we haven't had any all season. My reckoning 9 or 10 out, same in.

Revel still got a year on his contract so let's forget that.

There's some out of contract (for a reason) that we probably have more chance of getting

Adam Smith (keeper 24) ,Neil Eardley (RB ) Zandar Diamond (CB 32)(is this a horse? ) , Emmanuel Sonupe (mid 21) and Paul Anderson(winger 28) Sound good to me

Diamond was player of season for Northampton
    Last edited by millertop; 03-05-2017 at 06:58 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12