+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blackburn, Forest, Brum.

Blackburn, Forest, Brum.

Who will go down next Sunday?
    For me i would like to see Forest stay up because they have got good history.
    Blackburn has won the Prem,
    So Birmingham will not be missed as England's second largest city they have never achieved anything and their ground is a dump.
    Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by trickydick View Post
    So Birmingham will not be missed as England's second largest city they have never achieved anything and their ground is a dump.
    Thoughts?
    No , I just hope that the way you put it comes true. Although not Birmingham, as did they provide Forest with Terry Hennessey, Kenny Burns and Trevor Francis.

Quote Originally Posted by trickydick View Post
    Thoughts?
    I am with you on this one Tricky I would like to see the Brummies down and Forest and Rovers stay up. Forest have the easiest fixture on paper at home to Ipswich while Rovers have the hardest away at Brentford which is never an easy trip and the Brummies at Brizzles. Heart says Brummies while on paper it's looking like Rovers are going to join the Piemunchers and Millers.

Let's be getting theBastids down and into oblivion

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE View Post
    I am with you on this one Tricky I would like to see the Brummies down and Forest and Rovers stay up. Forest have the easiest fixture on paper at home to Ipswich while Rovers have the hardest away at Brentford which is never an easy trip and the Brummies at Brizzles. Heart says Brummies while on paper it's looking like Rovers are going to join the Piemunchers and Millers.
    Got to be Brum down for me as well as their fans are unclean gypsies.
    Last edited by trickydick; 01-05-2017 at 02:17 PM.

Not really that bothered but if I had to choose I would say Brum to go down. However, Blackburn are in the bottom three and have the hardest fixture away at Brentford so if I was putting money on it I would say Blackburn will drop.

Youre all after a bite,and youre not getting one.

Quote Originally Posted by Artist View Post
    Oh come on Art you know you want to chomp on the bait.
    And i did promise you i would never mention Bournemouth again

Quote Originally Posted by Artist View Post
    I would say that constitutes a bite Art!

And I was merely voicing my opinion on how I think the Championship will end up.

Im just happy we arent part of it, well not this season anyway!
    Id rather see either Birmingham or Notts Forest go down, but it looks like its going to be Blackburn.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast