shopify analytics
+ Visit Millwall FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: On the edge of my seat......

On the edge of my seat......

and I was not even at the match, sounds like the wind had a big bearing on the roller coaster of a match but great game to end the season and get in the playoffs.

I know that Lion 1 was there so maybe he can give us the lowdown.

So in the playoffs and had such an immense cup run making about 2Mill in the process I would already say yes it has been a successful season, nice one Lions. Thanks Bomber.

Glad they run outta Gas lol

Go for it Lions the time is now ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    Name:  hqdefault (1).jpg
Views: 131
Size:  39.1 KB

Cheers Gaz, it was a tough match not surprising when you realise the gasheads had not lost at their place since November.

No worries Claw
    It hurts seeing our own grown Billy Bodin doing so well when he begged for a place at ours but PDiCanio kept loaning him out and now look at us.

I see Bomber has warned Skunts to be prepared for a hostile reception att the Den haha wish I was there.

Did you go v Gas Claw as I recall you saying some time back that you lived near Clifton

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    No worries Claw
    It hurts seeing our own grown Billy Bodin doing so well when he begged for a place at ours but PDiCanio kept loaning him out and now look at us.

I see Bomber has warned Skunts to be prepared for a hostile reception att the Den haha wish I was there.

Did you go v Gas Claw as I recall you saying some time back that you lived near Clifton
    It was 12 middday on a sunday so no did not make it but you are right about Billy Bodin excellent player shame you did not keep him.

I made a point of sitting behind Di C and v Saints in the cup and frequently shouting "bring Billy Bodin back and where's Bodin" lol I is an egeeet

Name:  18301006_10208340362016720_1226183956321914490_n.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  77.1 KB Coyl

Quote Originally Posted by pspencer View Post
    Name:  18301006_10208340362016720_1226183956321914490_n.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  77.1 KB Coyl
    That's a powerful pic pspencer B-)