+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: All your Runors here...Barry/Kodija / Xia

My prediction it will be announced on the 1st of July when his contract expires. Spot on WCV

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    My prediction it will be announced on the 1st of July when his contract expires. Spot on WCV
    Well bongo, it has gone quiet but seems like it will happen, I bet he; John Terry has agreed to sign and will be UNVIELLED on Saturday in the NEW kit. This would be a real coup and just imagine the hype!! They have just announced Season Tickets sales have hit the 20k mark, well you can put another 5k on that if our Tony pulls it off.

Fingers crossed Dave.

Strange how some folk have short memories or do they simply alter their opinion in anticipation of Terry signing ? re: racist remarks/comments made by John Terry, must be some truth to the allegations wasn't he was stripped of the England captains armband ?

As for his affair with a team mates wife you'd need to speak to Wayne Bridge about the effect that had on team spirit within the dressing room at Chelsea ?

As for Terry whatever he's won in the past it was as a component in a hugely expensive squad of top international players - which does help doesn't it ?

He could be the catalyst for promotion campaign

Or a huge financial burden if we flounder around in mid table

With the amount of signings Bruce has already made & the squad at his disposal this season will make or break him lets hope its his making ?

Personally I ain't too bothered where Terry goes, I hear China is nice this time of year !

Well he is well and truly passed his best and yes you can drag up all his wron doings but let's not condemn a man for doing what other folk have done, remember " he who has not sinned cast the first stone" Oh I see, all those rocks are being dropped now in guilt?

I'm not a big let's get him fan of JT but he is a name a big name and we'll, should get tge place buzzing!

JT in the new Villa home kit on Sat with him pictured showing the new shirt sponsor. Well it would be a coup!

Is this the biggest signing in our history?

No bongo.
    We had. Andy Gray, Peter Schemical, David Ginola, Paul Mcgrath, Paul Merson, JP and maybe Stan Collymore!!!

That's JPA.....cough cough

Darren Bent was our biggest signing in my view, Merson was also a quality addition.

On Terry - if he signs and we win promotion, purleaase no-one refer to him as a legend

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    Darren Bent was our biggest signing in my view, Merson was also a quality addition.

On Terry - if he signs and we win promotion, purleaase no-one refer to him as a legend
    I don't think Bent was the biggest Name just the most expensive!

ps anyone see the clip of NRC playing the other day, looked like billy bunter!!! sic

Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)