+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast

Thread: All your Runors here...Barry/Kodija / Xia

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Were linked to a Danish left back. This makes sense with the imminent departure of Amavi. We do need cover for Taylor.

http://www.footballinsider247.com/sc...onal-defender/
    Why are we still trying to buy players and stating we need to sell because of the FFP rules? does not make sense, If we need to sell then sell and backfill with our own home grown youth!!

Bacuna to Reading 2.5 million and Ross Mac to blunderland for initial 1.5 million and an extra 3.5 if they sign him at the end of the season.

With Amavi gone, that's about 28 million recouped. So why all the loan deals????

I'm guessing it's so we can buy quality not quantity for once.

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Bacuna to Reading 2.5 million and Ross Mac to blunderland for initial 1.5 million and an extra 3.5 if they sign him at the end of the season.

With Amavi gone, that's about 28 million recouped. So why all the loan deals????
    If all that's correct Dave, that's about 5m recouped. Amavi is initial loan with obligation to buy next season. Apparently this helps next season's FFP, as we're sitting on the limit for this year. Same with RMC regarding payments. So that's Bacuna's fee plus about 2.5m loan fees.
    About 10mil off next season's FFP.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledvillan View Post
    If all that's correct Dave, that's about 5m recouped. Amavi is initial loan with obligation to buy next season. Apparently this helps next season's FFP, as we're sitting on the limit for this year. Same with RMC regarding payments. So that's Bacuna's fee plus about 2.5m loan fees.
    About 10mil off next season's FFP.
    Well it may all be irrelevant as there is a FA meeting with UEFA as it would appear they will relax this rule outside of the Premier leagues! The main aim was to make it an even ground with teams from all over Europe vying ultimately to become kings of the CL.

The lower leagues are seen as Not a threat so the rule looks like it will be relaxed, Basically, no one knows what we are about in Europe and in an effort to get to the PL if we go bust, its no skin off their nose!

Coming in to this season, Bruce was told he had 1 million to spend, well he has spent that and a little more but recouped more than 5 million.

We got 2M for Sisokho, 5m for Baker initial 2M for Amavi with the balance not an option bit an obligation to pay but ok next term. Bacuna will go for another 2M and maybe something for RMc? 4 million. So without looking at an additional 8 million next term for Amavi, we have around 11-15 million minus the 1million so again, why all the panic about FFP?

I tell you what, it is a load of crap, I do not here any other club talking of the FFP, how much have Moro or Wolves splashed out? and any way if you look at clause 4 of the FFP, there are 3 levels if discipline that you have to go through before the threat of any points being deducted.
    As I have said, it is all about fair play in Europe not the lower end like we are playing now.

section 4.

) Are clubs automatically excluded if they are not in line with FFP?
    If a club is not in line with the regulations, it will be UEFA's Club Financial Control Body that decides on measures and sanctions.
    Non-compliance with the regulations does not mean that a club will be excluded automatically, but there will be no exceptions. Depending on various factors (e.g. the trend of the break-even result) different disciplinary measures may be imposed against a club. There is a catalogue of measures:
    a) warning
    b) reprimand
    c) fine
    d) deduction of points
    e) withholding of revenues from a UEFA competition
    f) prohibition on registering new players in UEFA competitions
    g) restriction on the number of players that a club may register for participation in UEFA competitions, including a financial limit on the overall aggregate cost of the employee benefits expenses of players registered on the A-list for the purposes of UEFA club competitions
    h) disqualification from competitions in progress and/or exclusion from future competitions
    i) withdrawal of a title or award
    In addition the CFCB have decided in numerous cases that the objectives of FFP can be best achieved by taking a rehabilitative approach rather than a punitive approach. This has led to the conclusion of settlement agreements between a club and the CFCB, combining certain financial contributions with numerous restrictive conditions, which provide a roadmap for clubs to reach break-even in the foreseeable future (see further detail in points 11–16).
    5) Are owners allowed to inject money into their club as they like or through sponsorship?
    If a club's owner injects money into the club through a sponsorship deal with a company to which he is related, then UEFA's competent bodies will investigate and, if necessary, adapt the calculations of the break-even result for the sponsorship revenues to the level which is appropriate ('fair value') according to market prices.
    Under the updated regulations, any entity that, alone or in aggregate together with other entities which are linked to the same owner or government, represent more than 30% of the club's total revenues is automatically considered a related party.

So you see, Steve Bruce and Xia are using all this FFP as an excuse to rid the squad of players who do not fit..period!

So the French government backing PSG paying for Neymar is Fair play? 200million leading to 500million over 5 years!!!! Pull the other one.

I bet you as soon as Maccormack is out of BMH, Bruce will splash the cash on a striker, you watch. And just one other thing, The Recon group and Mr Xia could surely juggle or fudge the books at VP just like Man City did, they are successful Businessmen and we all know they all fiddle the books, Xia could accept a 200 million investment from another member of the recon group but not actually use it to to make our balance books look fantastic, come on, its simples!!

Bacuna gone 2 million in just watch Bruce 'panic buy' now!

Didn't man City who are owned by the owners of Etihad get 400m quid sponsorship from Etihad?

I agree ffp is a load of bull. I wonder if the Dr is thinking maybe Bruce can get a team promoted on a shoestring then he can spend X amounts in the premier with or without him as a manager and play it like a computer game?

I'm thinking he / Xia does not trust Bruce with any more of his money!!
    I think the writing is on the wall?

I don't agree with that Dave.

Barry is set to leave Everton. Let's hope we're the club that gets him. We're desperate for a player like him with Lansbury not cutting it and Whelan not exactly pulling up trees.
    I know it's controversial but we should really look at binging Delph back.

Don't want either back Bingo

Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)