+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: All your Runors here...Barry/Kodija / Xia

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Barry would be a great signing. If he's good enough for Everton he's good enough for us.
    Delph will be hard to sign but I would bite city's hands off.
    Forget Barry Bongo, he has declared his future to Everton for the next 2 seasons!! Delph can rot.....

Fair enough Dave. As long as we get the right people in its all good with me.
    It's the 1st season in years we have stability. No looking for a new owner or manager. It's all in place now with a season behind both. No excuses now we need to deliver but the lack of news surrounding villa is a good thing.

I've said before we need a team full of grafters and fighting for the cause. I'm sure this season will be much better, we only need to find one little jem to turn it on. The last time we went down the club was a shambles said Sir GT he didn't spend much basically cos DD would not pay up but we bought in a certain Mr Platt and ge ripped tge division apart and we got promoted. He cost 200k and some people said what a waste of money, how wrong they were!

Well we have the boy Green and he looks a real threat, hope he can make the step up to regular first team football & take some pressure off JK as well as supply him the ammo.

Apparently were favourites to sign Ashley Young. I think he will prefer a premiership team though unfortunately. However like Westcountry said we have Green who I think will have a great season.

It sounds like we're getting 2.5m in the kitty for Sanchez. The more I think about it Crouch would be a perfect signing.

Villa linked with Jackson Irvine from Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Villa linked with Jackson Irvine from Burton.

Not THE Jackson Irvine ?

Ashley young looking for an easy 3 year contract and will go where the money is. I doubt it will be us as we have been burnt too many times but he is one player I would like to see back at VP.

I think Stoke are favourites but why not try and bring him back. We could bring back Barry Crouch and young for less than 10m = promotion
    This transfer malarkey isn't rocket science.

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)