+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: All your Runors here...Barry/Kodija / Xia

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Didn't we do that with Lambert Dave?
    I don't mean 'Young and Hungry' youth but younger players, I'm always of the belief that we should buy players at the age of 27, this seems to be the peak age but looking at 31, 32 or older, can they last the pace in this crazy league?

I still am wondering what we had to forgive Ayew for?

http://www.ghanalive.tv/2015/08/25/w...h-jordan-ayew/

I thought everyone knew about that?

I just don't want us to go around and around in circles buying players that just don't cut it. I want proven quality not potential. Spuds buy players under 23 in general and sell at 27 for a fortune. It's good business but we need that balance. Buying older players also means lower fee. We could have Terry Barry and Young for about 6m. In there prime it's 70m worth of talent and all still play premier league football.
    Last edited by bongosdad; 10-06-2017 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    http://www.ghanalive.tv/2015/08/25/w...h-jordan-ayew/

I thought everyone knew about that?
    It may have made the small print on page 8 in The Brecon County & Neath Gazette

Or it might have featured as an installment in Jeremy Kyle's mind numbing family feuds chav show

For some reason better known to the editor, The Birmingham Mail decided to go with Molly the kitten being rescued from a tall tree in Tipton-Thank God !
    Last edited by freer; 11-06-2017 at 05:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by freer View Post
    It may have made the small print on page 8 in The Brecon County & Neath Gazette

Or it might have featured as an installment in Jeremy Kyle's mind numbing family feuds chav show

For some reason better known to the editor, The Birmingham Mail decided to go with Molly the kitten being rescued from a tall tree in Tipton-Thank God !
    This bid for Stokes looks like its going to happen and Maybe we will have to spend all our pocket money (1 million) to get it over the finish line but if this the Calibre of signings then don't expect any big names down VP this year.

Obviously we need to get rid of several Names who will demand a few quid but other clubs knowing we have to sell will mean we will probably save more on wages than obtaining a substantial fee?? that's a big problem for Bruce.

It also begs the question, what if no bids come in or that they are so low they will not be accepted, can we force the likes of Vertout and Gil to play in the Championship?

It all kicks of in 3 weeks time and i'm sure all the rumblings and agents are already at work. Don't hold your breath.

I can't be arsed to click your link Bongo. Just tell me or forget about it.

Stoke turned down our crazy over bid of 1/2 a million for the always useless Whelan. Bruce can get a never has been for £800,000 or get an actual has been like Flamini for nothing. Hmmm such a tough decision.

He had an affair with a team mates wife stateside.

I here Joe Ledley has been released from crystal place. Maybe the key is to go Welsh?

Yes go Welch

Quote Originally Posted by yubbywelch View Post
    Yes go Welch
    As opposed to going home early (ICC tournament), like the crims?
    Sorry Yubbs, I had to mention your demise .

Well we didn't finish one game all tournament.

Go Bangladesh!

Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)