+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: All your Runors here...Barry/Kodija / Xia

Gabby will be here next season regardless of how many dummy's people throw. Lets just except it and move on.

Bingo there's more chance of Gabby going than Big Foot being real.

So I won't move on.

Quote Originally Posted by yubbywelch View Post
    Bingo there's more chance of Gabby going than Big Foot being real.

So I won't move on.
    Sorry but Bongo's right on this one, Bruce seems to idolise Gabby

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/spor...-told-12943374

Quote Originally Posted by MNE1976 View Post
    Sorry but Bongo's right on this one, Bruce seems to idolise Gabby

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/spor...-told-12943374
    Steve Bruce Quotes from the article

a) “ I told (Agbonlahor) he needed to lose some timber “ barely required a physical fitness expert to draw to that impressive opinion

b) "Because if he does (Agbonlahor) then we have got a very good centre forward in our building” must have been thinking of big John Carew, doing after dinner talks in the banqueting facility at Villa Park …....Parden me saying its just my opinion loike but Steve, The half wit should never have allow himself as a paid/professional sportsman to become almost 2 stone over weight

Agonawol 343 games 85 goals = 1 goal every 4.03 games
    Gabby Is , Never was & Never will be “A very good centre forward” No matter who's building he is in !

negative nonesence as usual

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    negative nonesence as usual
    Just the facts Bongo ol' mukka, its bleeding obvious his goal return ratio is pitiful

Most folk realise when “The bag of sh!t outweighs the bag of money” its time to cut & run

Mind with your mad-ass Bigfoot, Flat Earth & Mayan concepts, seems your locked in a constant battle with reality

The earth is hollow not flat.

You repeate the same things over and over again with just a different cartoon. We all know his stats are **** but we're in the championship not the premiership.

Quote Originally Posted by freer View Post
    Steve Bruce Quotes from the article

a) “ I told (Agbonlahor) he needed to lose some timber “ barely required a physical fitness expert to draw to that impressive opinion

b) "Because if he does (Agbonlahor) then we have got a very good centre forward in our building” must have been thinking of big John Carew, doing after dinner talks in the banqueting facility at Villa Park …....Parden me saying its just my opinion loike but Steve, The half wit should never have allow himself as a paid/professional sportsman to become almost 2 stone over weight

Agonawol 343 games 85 goals = 1 goal every 4.03 games
    Gabby Is , Never was & Never will be “A very good centre forward” No matter who's building he is in !

"He's got a big important summer, Gabby," added Bruce. "He's coming now into the last year of his contract.

"He's got to for the first time in years earn a new contract. I hope he grasps it.

Well looks like Bruce has an obsession with Gabby, so Kodjia only has to score another league 20 goals next season and carry the rest of the strikers again.

If were honest Gabby has turned a few games around when coming off the bench. A fit Gabby would destroy most championship defences. He got the bit between his teeth now and Bruce gave him a new lease of life. Spot on man management. Bruce isn't obsessed with Gabby, he's just giving him a chance. He's done everything asked of him under Bruce so why should Bruce reward him. It would be daft to ignore a fit Gabby. He's no world beater obviously be he could and I think will be a very good championship player. Even if he doesn't start he a good alternative for Grealish if he's playing craap like against Blues. Like it or not he was the best player on the pitch. It's up to Gabby now to keep doing it and prove people wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    The earth is hollow not flat.

You repeate the same things over and over again with just a different cartoon. We all know his stats are **** but we're in the championship not the premiership.
    Bit rich coming from a half-wit posting hundreds of “we should sign Young, Barry, Downing, old uncle Tom Cobly blah blah blah …....”

It doesn't make a rats @ss of difference if he was playing in the Nation Wide League
    a)The goals are the same size
    b)They remain static & don't move around the pitch -its just soooooooooo difficult for poor Gabby to locate the back of 'em X

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)