+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: All your Runors here...Barry/Kodija / Xia

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Sabiri next ?

17 goals in 30 games: Aston Villa would take massive promotion leap by signing Moroccan playmaker – view http://www.footballinsider247.com/17...can-playmaker/
    That would be a very good window if we get him as well

Well Bruce has 6 million burning a hole in his pocket so he will be keen to bring in more blood!

Tish on loan to mk Dons

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Tish on loan to mk Dons
    Well apparently Tish has said MKD match his ambitions...well obviously he was not the player for us in the first place. RDM really did blow a lot of money away did he not?

I also think we may be stuck with Ross Mac as it would appear no one wants to shell out any money for him just a loan, well we may as well keep him as back up then, we have got to stop acting like a charity!!

It was RDMS no2 that recommended him. I still see a good player in there but not ready yet.

McCormack needs to go if we're serious about a clear out.

Looks like Nathan Baker is on his way. It's reported that he is having a medical at Bristol City and it will be a permanent move. No figure quoted however.

Now this makes me very agitated. Why have we sold him for 4 million only and why have not tried to keep baker and sell that useless lump Richards?

This really does not make sense at all.

Gggģrrŕhhh

Money TD. Nobody wants Richards.

I'm torn on the Baker sale. I rate him and you can't fault his heart, but whenever things seemed to be going our way you could count on him to get injured in the first 25 minutes of the next match.

My best memory of him isn't even that great, he was booked harshly in the opening minute of a game against Chelsea guaranteeing someone would get sent off and it ended up being Willian and didn't another Blue get sent off (Ramirez?) late on and we got a shock win thanks to Snake.

Oh, back to Baker. I am torn as I said, but we have to make room for Suliman who seems a great prospect.

And who's gonna buy Richards with his wages and injury record mate? I like Baker, but he flies in too much. Mainly due to f-ckin up or being out of position. His kamikaze tackling causes all his injuries as well. No room for sentiment. I sincerely wish him well in the future.

Must admit tho 4mil ?????, if Walker is 50mil then surely Baker is worth more than 4. Then again, a player is only worth what the buying club are prepared to pay.

Good luck Nathan.

Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)