+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast

Thread: All your Runors here...Barry/Kodija / Xia

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    I don't agree with that Dave.

Barry is set to leave Everton. Let's hope we're the club that gets him. We're desperate for a player like him with Lansbury not cutting it and Whelan not exactly pulling up trees.
    I know it's controversial but we should really look at binging Delph back.
    "Dry your eyes mate", Barry at west brom for a medical as we speak.

Barry was never coming back. If we'd have gone up then yes. He wants the premier league appearance record.

He will look good in his Tesco bag. Sorry bongo you will have to live in hope now about Ashley Young!

Well it's only a one year contract so maybe next season. He will only be 47.
    Will be good to see him beat Giggs record this season but it a shame it's with that stupid club.

Jack Willshire!!??

Seems to be some mileage in this, all the major rag tags are leading with this story as he is good mates with GT!! I'm not sure, cocky little barsteward he is but maybe that's what we need? What sticks in my throat is his pi55 taking of us when the gooners thumped us in THAT FA cup Final....oh my!

GT? Thinking of an evening Gin n Tonic there Dave?
    Presume you meant JT. Yes, it would be a cracking signing for any Championship club. Thing is Arsenal want a fee, although he’s in his last year, his wages would be astronomical.
    Why would SB waste money on a player who would be bypassed during the game? His tactic is to hoof the ball over midfield and his midfielders are meant to win back the ball, give it to defenders to hoof again. JW is no midfield ball winner, if we’re all honest.
    Saying all that, it would give a much needed boost to most of us. Would surely spell the end of Lansbury or Hourihane and one or two of our youngsters out on loan, i.e. Hayes-Doyle, O’Hare etc. Ah well, never a dull moment.

Snodgrass looks like it could happen but do we actually need another Loanee, with the Jedi back after injury, Hourihane 4 goals in 2, Whelan and Landsbury

I think a right back is more a priority right now not another midfielder!

Hourihane may go to Premier league after 4 goals in 2 games. Why does this only happen to us?

Quote Originally Posted by stateside View Post
    Hourihane may go to Premier league after 4 goals in 2 games. Why does this only happen to us?
    Well apparently Brighton have been tracking him, while 2 games ago they could have had him for about 2 million, i'd say 6 million would be fair game! big test for Bruce if that happens but after his hat-trick, you gotta say we need to keep playing him and say no unless its a ridiculous bid.

woods of LUFC is going to Burnley for 15 million so I'd guess Leeds will be in for Ross at around 4 or 5 million??

Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)