+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Queens v Pars

Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919 View Post
    Early plans are already in place I'm hearing
    Best wishes to Palmy Tannoy maestro Alex Wilson who misses his first home game in 25 years today after having
    suffered a suspected heart attack in the last few days. Fab Rab Smith who also once did the announcements many
    seasons ago will come out of retirement to stand in.

Really looking forward to this end of season 5th place shootout game and really hoping it`s a good game with Queens picking up the 3 points.

I hope the fans stay behind to see the players after the match as I am sure that last year most fans have left when the players did they lap but least this year awards will be handed out after the match.

Come on Queens let's end the season with a win.

Absolutely nothing to lose today so hopefully Naysmith will set the team up to go for it all guns blazing style. Expect a good contingent from Fife to turn up so hopefully the Dumfries public will respond accordingly making it a fine atmosphere and a game to match the shoot out occasion. Really looking forward to the game-Mon the South.
    Best wishes to Alex the hat.

Queens never deserved to lose today, - even a draw was a travesty!

If it had been a boxing match, - the referee would have stopped it half way through.

The freak Dunfermline goal kind of sums up Queens season..........what might have been?

Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
    Queens never deserved to lose today, - even a draw was a travesty!

If it had been a boxing match, - the referee would have stopped it half way through.

The freak Dunfermline goal kind of sums up Queens season..........what might have been?
    You took the word directly from my mouth on this one Jardi-I could not agree more.

Queens were so far ahead of the Pars that they should have well ahead before that calamitous goal at the end.

Yes mate that Mickey Mouse goal at the end has just summed up one of the worst seasons in Queens history - I very well know we have had worst campaigns result wise but on and off the park the last 10 - 11 months has in the main been rubbish.

There were certainly things happening behind the scenes that will never be disclosed concerning Skelton's departure. Hard to imagine watching that game today that Queens were top of the league at the end of the first quarter, then finish in 6th and only 4 points ahead of the team's in 7th, 8th and 9th.

Having seen the highlights the decision to rule out Tapping`s goal for offside is really poor. He is clearly onside when the pass is made.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)