shopify analytics
+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: We could very well go down

  1. #1

    We could very well go down

    Many of our fans I speak to on social media seem to think it's a formality. We just need to turn up at lunch time on Sunday and hey presto 2hours later we can bid adieu to a forgettable season. And look forward to trying for a 20th year to get back to the Prem.

    But I believe Blackburn will win at Brentford. And we can't seem to keep a clean sheet. If they win by 2 then we'll have to win and survive by goals scored.

    Anything can happen. Luke Chambers and Dave McGoldrick have every incentive to score. And Leon Best always plays well against us. If they score first that's gonna set the cat amongst the pigeons.

    I think Essex better get mentally prepared to visit Southend on Sea next season

  2. #2
    Blackburn to beat Brentford at Brentford?
    No chance, the only way I can see us going down if Blackburn draw and we lose to Ipswich,
    Odds are stacked against Blackburn TBH, we should comfortably beat Ipswich at home in front of a bumper crowd at the CG, 26K plus is expected.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by essexred52 View Post
    Blackburn to beat Brentford at Brentford?
    No chance, the only way I can see us going down if Blackburn draw and we lose to Ipswich,
    Odds are stacked against Blackburn TBH, we should comfortably beat Ipswich at home in front of a bumper crowd at the CG, 26K plus is expected.
    Oh ****ing hell, an Essex prediction

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    36,894
    Yes you could go down, and who would have believed it eh!


    And that's gone, just because you are a complete "bell end"
    And Barnsley FFS, Grim doesn't even cover it.
    Last edited by Trickytreesreds; 04-05-2017 at 04:35 PM.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by essexred52 View Post
    Blackburn to beat Brentford at Brentford?
    No chance, the only way I can see us going down if Blackburn draw and we lose to Ipswich,
    Odds are stacked against Blackburn TBH, we should comfortably beat Ipswich at home in front of a bumper crowd at the CG, 26K plus is expected.
    Comfortably defeat Dipswicth?
    We let in so many things just like a woman in a knocking shop!
    I can't see a clean sheet. The best hope is to score first to calm the nerves and then get a 2nd thereafter perhaps pack the defense and hope they only get 1 in reply.

  6. #6
    Good luck tomorrow, best case for me is you lose 12-0 and Blackburn also lose.
    Will be a poorer division without you lot.. Naff games, week in, week out.

  7. #7
    Rumour has it Notts County, Derby and Leicester fans have purchased tickets in the away end tomorrow,
    Notts fans will be easy to spot, they all look over 90,
    Derby muckers will also be easy to spot, bouncing up and down
    Leicester gits will also be easy to spot with their clap things

    Brave I must say, completely sold out tomorrow.

  8. #8
    Nah, we have our mega fixture a poxy Rotherham to worry about..
    Can't be arsed to go...

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by essexred52 View Post
    Rumour has it Notts County, Derby and Leicester fans have purchased tickets in the away end tomorrow,
    Notts fans will be easy to spot, they all look over 90,
    Derby muckers will also be easy to spot, bouncing up and down
    Leicester gits will also be easy to spot with their clap things

    Brave I must say, completely sold out tomorrow.
    Club is aware Essex and they are on to it.
    If you're daft enough to try it, then get ready to be ejected or refused entry.

    Nice to see you again AR, you're missed

  10. #10
    Right, time to go. Those of you going, be safe and whatever happens don't take it out on each other.
    We are family.

    COYR

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by essexred52 View Post
    Rumour has it Notts County, Derby and Leicester fans have purchased tickets in the away end tomorrow,
    Notts fans will be easy to spot, they all look over 90,
    Derby muckers will also be easy to spot, bouncing up and down
    Leicester gits will also be easy to spot with their clap things

    Brave I must say, completely sold out tomorrow.
    Of course they'll be easy to spot, they'll all be sat in the end that's full, the other 20 at the other end will be the home fans 🤣

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Of course they'll be easy to spot, they'll all be sat in the end that's full, the other 20 at the other end will be the home fans ��
    Its a sell out you ****.
    Piss off to your own board Stenson. I wouldn't mind if you posted on that now and again.
    Ps we're still here.

  13. #13
    You got back from the match quick, you got a pilots licence?

  14. #14
    You fluked it again and stay up!!! I'm gutted!

  15. #15
    I'd be more gutted spending Premier League money for players that nobody wanted and finish mid table in tier 2,
    Muppets!

  16. #16
    And loaning out your best striker to another Championship Club who made the play off's
    Comedy Gold as one used to say!,

    Did you lot do the Sheffield Wednesday 'bounce' today Stenson at Rotherham?.


  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    You got back from the match quick, you got a pilots licence?
    Not at all. Sat in the TBI. Crying and happy. Keep it up and you're going as well

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    You fluked it again and stay up!!! I'm gutted!
    Sorry MOP, wish we'd spent 25 million for a mid table finish

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Sorry MOP, wish we'd spent 25 million for a mid table finish
    Bet you do, better than spending 100m for a relegation scrap

  20. #20
    100m? Where did you get that figure son?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •