+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Which Players do you Think will leave this summer?

Sums you right up in 3 words. Awesome! 😎 👍🏻

Well seeing as you keep on constantly chatting to me and referencing me, you seem to want to take the time so think you might want to rethink that one Swale. 😏

no more farewell knobhead have fun with yourself x

Farewell...broken record.

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    Actually Swale I got a degree in media actually, so I know all about the media industry thank you very much. Secondly media have to get their information from a reliable source before they even publish a statement that even mentions "Bent to go?" quite simple really but then again not for you it seems. ��
    A degree in media eh?

Media have to get their information from a reliable source do they? Really? Would you like to give us some examples then? Perhaps you can tell us the reliable source that said we are going to sell Tom Ince for 10m, which reliable source started that?

The Mirror is said to be speculating. Isnt speculating and reliable information 2 completely different things? I guess your degree in media is far superior to my knowledge though

Hi Swale I hope you are well

Oh! Look someone new from the Swale party trying to chat drivel on the forum. Come to gloat have we?

Oh! Look someone new from the Swale party trying to chat drivel on the forum. Come to gloat have we?
    Swale party? No idea what you are on about?

Gloat about what? I was asking about your fantastic degree in media and how you differentiate between speculation and a reliable source

Really? Seeing as you posted at the end of your drivel comment "I hope you are well Swale" tells me you are another one of his lunatic party, who wants to constantly repeat themselves over and over like a broken record.

Really? Seeing as you posted at the end of your drivel comment "I hope you are well Swale" tells me you are another one of his lunatic party, who wants to constantly repeat themselves over and over like a broken record.
    You got me! Banged to rights....

Anyway, whats the difference between speculation and a reliable source please? I honestly dont know and it would help me to know.

Speculation is just guessing on what might happen and as for the reliable source, is someone in the know and has concrete information on what is going to happen.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)