+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hun self delusion continues

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    'Going for 55' was Sevco's slogan, which the press and fans all bought into. Take off the Sevco specs.
    I've not seen that slogan & I don't read tabloids, if they meant this season then they're complete nutballs.

Celtic were always going to pysh the league this season & they will continue to do so for the next few as well.

It was the slogan used to sell season tickets. Last May, Celtic were struggling under Delia, the magic hat was at the height of his powers and had signed joey barton who was going to be the best player in Scotland. There were plenty folk who thought Sevco would win the title, including ra berrz who vanished from here after the first 5-1 gubbing.

Sevco are roughly where Rangers were before Murray came in and introduced financial cheatery on an epic scale. The sooner they realise that, the better for their health and that of their pet cats
    Nail on the head, Sevco have taken up the natural position of Rangers before Murray came along.

Quote Originally Posted by Mook1 View Post
    I've not seen that slogan & I don't read tabloids, if they meant this season then they're complete nutballs.

Celtic were always going to pysh the league this season & they will continue to do so for the next few as well.
    https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/wp-...trip=all&w=960

Quote Originally Posted by seumasbhoy View Post
    Nail on the head, Sevco have taken up the natural position of Rangers before Murray came along.
    I'd prefer if Celtic were at the same level as then as well, maybe have some serious competition

KENNY Miller admits Celtic are bigger - but still reckons Rangers can emerge as best.

he is adamant they are still ready to mount a credible title challenge to Celtic, who are aiming for six-in-a-row for the third time in their history.

Rangers might be winning the pre-season numbers game, but Miller reckons Celtic still have greater depth as he revealed his team-mates are up for the task of winning the title in their first season back in the big time.

He said: “There’s no doubt they’ve got a far bigger squad than us. But we’re happy with the players we have within our group are know we we’re more than capable of going on and challenging this year.

“I dont think anyone has shirked away from the fact we want to win the league and I feel we have a squad capable of it.

“There’s no doubt we showed in the one-off games against Premiership opposition last season that we are more than good enough.
    “We have beaten a top six team already in the cup this season and we are ready and prepared for the season ahead.

“You can look at the games we had last season against higher level of opposition and we’re in a stronger place, with a stronger squad.

“Competition for places is going to be great, which will be healthy for the club moving forward. There’s only one aim and that’s to win the league.

“Those demands are only going to increase as the season progresses and you get closer to what will hopefully be a title at the end of it.”

Anyone seen Deemo ?

Another post from the pit
    "I've seen posts on here re: the standard of our PR and Press Liason weaknesses but I think it's at an all time low. Hate muttering anything remotely relating to the cult within the stadium of secrets but I'm getting p**sed off.
    The Bheasts must have an army of staff working 12hr rotations to sweep, deflect and spin their morally divorced ways, not surprisingly akin to the most corrupt, vile Catholic Church. A few points that makes me embarassed to be Scottish at times and fuel the bile towards the Tarriers;
    1.Prominent catholics have manouvered into key posts in scottish football and media - right in front of our eyes. It's what they do and always has been their MO whether it be politics, football, whatever. Catholicism is THE biggest BullSh*t of all time- (see George Carlin on youtube, amazing)
    2.The scottish press are a disgrace. We have Football's biggest, most scandalous *****phile ring, common knowledge for decades yet they continue to deflect/deny and make every effort possible to drag us and others into their disgraces.
    3.When we were illegally demoted the term 'Sporting Integrity' appeared on every single Headline and Press Release from them. Why can't we be a champion for a real issue - Human Integrity. They would be shouting from the rooftops for Government investigations etc etc. Operation Yewtree should be all over that.
    4.Recent behaviour of their ned players. We just sit with our dignified silence whilst they take the absolute p*ss. Infuriating. "

1. More anti-Catholic bile
    2. Even the Scottish media (not to mention the courts and cops) are involved in a cover up of alleged ***** ring to help the t@rriers
    3. "illegally demoted"
    4. How dare Celtic players celebrate and "sit with dignified silence" apparently includes throwing things including coins, battery, what looked like a pool ball; indulging in racism; and of course a punter running onto the pitch to attack players.

Nobody quite does "dignified silence" like the huns - and as for the rest of it - lawdy!

Mook will tell you posts like that are common on any forum after a team suffers a bad defeat. On a lighter note, there's a thread where the huns are claiming to be one of the 'founding fathers' of the current champions league

Mook will tell you posts like that are common on any forum after a team suffers a bad defeat. On a lighter note, there's a thread where the huns are claiming to be one of the 'founding fathers' of the current champions league
    No I wouldn't, I posted in the last couple of days that Rangers & Celtic forums tend to be a bit 'different' to other teams due to all the political & religious baggage they have, clearly the lunacy tends to increase when the team are doing badly.

The stuff that boy has posted above there is absolutely stark raving phucking mental.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)