+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAO Mich and Woody

FAO Mich and Woody

Take a read of the article in the link below, let's hear what you think.

More Info Click Here

Actually it sounds like a good deal to me. Price is OK, but the question is do I really want to torture myself watching the Wanderers every week as opposed to three or four times a year as is. OK I might become more familiar first hand with some of the players, but is that even a good thing!

To be honest what I really enjoy is physically going to the games, especially the away days. Something special for me and in some ways regardless of the result.

So will I take the plunge? Lets see what happens in the close season, who we buy, who goes, what the ambition is.

COMB!!!!!

Wohh Woody & Mich, when I saw this thread I thought about all of our school days.
    Remember when the Headmaster or Headbird used to say 'Fao.. 'certain poster'
    Does this bring back good or bad memories of school eh ? lol

Acido, with the greatest respsct WTFF! The extra F stands for flying by the way.

Are you having a pop at me there Woody ? Ohh well join the queue, you wouldnt be the first to do that on here.

Didums.

lol

More a pip than a pop mate. Don't worry about it.

I'll be more than happy to pay the price for that many matches. I wonder if it'll be like the EFL player in that you could watch any match from any FL club. I'll log in to listen to other matches when Wolves aren't playing. I would love to be able to watch other matches as well. But if it's only restricted to Wolves, that's more than fine with me as well. Imagine this will do really well for ex-pats and supporters here in the States.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    More a pip than a pop mate. Don't worry about it.
    Ok Woods, Ive forgot about it anyway lol.
    Also can somebody tell me what the Newcy boy is saying, because Ive put him on my ignore list!

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Ok Woods, Ive forgot about it anyway lol.
    Also can somebody tell me what the Newcy boy is saying, because Ive put him on my ignore list!
    Maybe, just maybe, you lost woody and many others with your comment when taking the discussion away from my opening post. It's an open forum and you can post what you want, within the guidelines set out by the owners.

PS you don't have to be logged in to read what Newcy has posted. That's why i don't understand why users log in, have their names in the who's online section just to read what's been posted and then never post, each to their own really.
    Last edited by wolves71; 05-05-2017 at 09:34 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)