+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Red squirrel hunting in the IOW

The red squirrels i have been after, not now, have lived within the confines of ladies. If i have told them of my ambitions they seem to get upset, then slap me. Well one did. Why are they so sensitive about it?, all i want is to make them groan.... deeply.

Quote Originally Posted by kel_ View Post
    I'll of you know that Rochdale has the WORLD FAMOUS Willbutts Lane chippy. Aks any anway fan.
    Tbf that's a good comeback Kel,Willbutts Lane chippy is indeed a fine chippy which I have visited,I doff my cap to you

I would have liked to have reported back with reports of multi squirrel sightings today but unfortunately I let myself slip and went on the lash instead,I hang my hands in shame

Quote Originally Posted by chalkyncfc61 View Post
    Tbf that's a good comeback Kel,Willbutts Lane chippy is indeed a fine chippy which I have visited,I doff my cap to you
    Excally. Did you of an rag pudding?

Excally. Did you of an rag pudding?
    No I didn't kel,what is a rag pudding? Have you had a butter pie,I wouldn't mind trying one of those

Heathen

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rag_pudding

My butcher does an just mince version and an minted lamb one too. I'll send youse one if youse want.

Heathen

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rag_pudding

My butcher does an just mince version and an minted lamb one too. I'll send youse one if youse want.
    Thank you,that is a very generous offer from you kel but pies through the post may not be a good idea

It's not an pie ffs.

In the link that you put up it says 'also known as rag pie' so that's why I thought that it was one

Quote Originally Posted by chalkyncfc61 View Post
    A friend of mine asked me to accompany her on a trip down to the Isle Of Wight and I thought that I would use this time to seek out the elusive red squirrels, the only one that I have spotted though was a picture of one in a shop window,went to the Crab pub in Shanklin and had the best fish n chips that I've ever had,best £10 ever spent on food
    chalky,I'm going to to have to do some grovelling now,I went to Formby last week expecting to see a ton of red squirrels,but didn't see one ,apparently nobody else did either ... There has been a disease that has killed a load off,so I would advise you not to go until the population has got back up.. Sad news for the red squirrels ..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)