+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: John Vicars/Stephen Pearce are our new DOF

John Vicars/Stephen Pearce are our new DOF

After sacking Sam Rush yesterday, Mel Morris has quickly stepped up to bring in two new recruitments to fill his vacancy by bringing in John Vicars & Stephen Pearce.

http://m.derbytelegraph.co.uk/derby-...ail/story.html

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    After sacking Sam Rush yesterday, Mel Morris has quickly stepped up to bring in two new recruitments to fill his vacancy by bringing in John Vicars & Stephen Pearce.

http://m.derbytelegraph.co.uk/derby-...ail/story.html
    Neither of whom are "new recruitments" at all as one is the current COO and the other the current CFO. Both have been made directors although Pearce was already company secretary.

I think I see now why you just cut and paste, since it appears that when you add your own content it is always wrong!

They are new recruits to that vacancy of DOF even though they have past backgrounds in another role at Derby.

I see now why you cut and paste, since it appears that when you add your own content it is always wrong" First of all it's not called cut and paste, it's called 'share' and secondly the link that I do share, is to back up my own content so that people know where I get my source of information from and they clarify the information, is correct upon my own content.

Where have you got the role of DOF from and how can they both be doing the same job, they've both been made directors that's all

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Where have you got the role of DOF from and how can they both be doing the same job, they've both been made directors that's all
    Exactly

Didn't say "they were doing the same job in the Director role" all I said was "they were taking up the vacancy that was left behind by Sam Rush" you inclined that they were taking up the same Director role.

And then he'll deny he ever said it, or DOF means something else, or that both answers are correct and there isn't a wrong answer

The mind boggles

WTF!!!!!!!!

You've said in the bloody title they are both our new DOF, how can they both be and where does it even mention DOF that they've or even one of them been made DOF, do you just make things up for effect?

It clearly states Stenson that "they have both become Directors" but you assumed from that that they were both linked with the same title of Director in the same role, but didn't be bothered to check that they have both separate roles under the title of Director, which were vacated by Rush.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)